Chapter One: New Mate

{:SKYLIGHT'S POV:}

Sky woke up to the sound of the alpha male, StormTalon, calling everyone together for a meeting.

"Good morning, Sky! How'd you sleep?" AutumnFur said, sounding fully awake.

"*yawn* You, too. I slept great." She said, squinting her eyes as the morning sunlight shined down on them.

Sky stretched her legs as she made her way over to the crowd that surrounded Storm, who was sitting on a large rock.

He was sorting out the hunting groups.

"Sky, I want you to take Autumn, Stone, and Shadow with you." Shadow was Sky's crush. But he was a Beta, and she's an alpha.

"Yes sir." She gathered the three together and left. They caught a squirrel, a raven, and a rabbit.

When they came back Shadow said he wanted to talk with her.

"So........." She said, extremely nervous.

"I wanted to ask you something in private."

"Ok? W-what is it?"

"Well my father says I needed a mate sooner or later. And I was wondering if you would be my mate."

Sky was shocked at what he asked. "I-i don't know what to s-say. I'm flattered by your offer and.... well....."

"Will you?"

"Of course!" She jumped on him and accidentally pinned him to the ground.

"Oh! S-sorry." Sky said, embarrassed by what she did.

"It's okay. Besides, you're my mate now." He said.