Chapter 2

- Abriellana POV -

"So you new to NY ?" Hayes asked "Um..yeah I just moved here like a day ago....you , are you new or you live here ?" "No , I live here....actually I own a business here I'm the CEO." Damn I should of known....HES WEARING A SUIT , and he looks like a business man too !

We were talking and I forgot that I was on a mission to get food , but his blue eyes.... I just got lost in them.... BUT I'm probably not the only girl that this has happened to maybe he's married and has kids and I'm just here taking his time away from him....maybe he was going to his apartment where his family is at and what if his wife or one of his kids come down and they see him.... it won't be a happy site to see a family break apart.

"Um.... Abriellana are you okay ?" Damn.. I got into a deep thought and wonder off to lala land , this tends to happen to me when I talk to guys and this explains why I don't have a boyfriend.... "Yeah , Yeah sorry um.... Hayes I have to go but see you around ?" "Yeah sure sounds good....um Abriellana do you live here ?" "Yes I do" "Me too I live on the 12th floor apartment 1207E" we just met and he is telling me his apartment number does he trust me that much ? "I live on floor 10th apartment 1034J" and with that we went our ways.

----------------------------
Hope y'all have a happy Easter today !!

Love y'all and See Y'all In Time