Chapter 4

- Abriellana POV-

I finished taking a shower and when I walked out Hayes was standing at restroom door. "What are you doing ?" "I was about to knock to see if you were almost done so I can use your toilet." "Oh....yeah yeah here I'm done." I said letting him in.

I put on another sports bra black a random big t-shirt with some Nike shorts on and long. I walk out brushing out my hair to see Hayes putting on Netflix. "I see you found my Netflix." "Yeah we have then same tv and we both have Dish so..... I know what I'm doing." He said with a little to much pride.

I walked into the kitchen to grab some paper plates when I felt some come up behind me. "Your so goddamn sexy." He whispered into my ear. "I just want to eat you out , and make you scream my name in pleasure baby girl." He said very seductively. "Hayes please get off of me....this counter is hurting my hips." "Oh I know a way I can make your whole body hurt baby girl." He said nibbling at my earlobe.

Hayes finally let me free from the counter and started to act like nothing just happened. "So what movie do you want to watch ?" He said jumping on to the couch and grabbing a slice of pizza. "Hayes.... I-I-I think its time for you to go okay." "What why ?" "Hayes I have work tomorrow at 10 and I need to get up early so can you just please leave." He got up walking to me and pushing me up against to wall pinning me to the wall. "Baby girl why do you have to lie to me huh? I know you don't have work tomorrow you haven't even gone to apply get." He said very close to me.

Then it happened he kissed me by surprise I didn't know what to do I was shocked then I just let my body go and kissed back I got lost into the kiss that when we released we were in my room on the bed.

But before I can say something he kissed me again and that's all I can remember....

-------------------------------------------------------
Hello Ik haven't updated this book in like a long ass time but I did finally!

I feel like the only time I can wright is in the bathroom......tbh but anywho I hope y'all enjoy and go and check out my other books.

Love y'all and I'll See Y'all In Time ❤️