Chapter 6

- 1 Year Later -

- Abriellana POV -

As I was getting ready for the day I turned on the news just have something playing in the background.

I was letting my hair air dry and I was looking for something to wear when the news said. "Breaking news , a man named Hayes Grier has escaped prison and is on the lose , here is a picture of the man. (Picture Below.)

"Mr

"Mr. Grier escaped last night so we are warning everyone to keep a look out and be safe , thank you and have a good day." Said the man on the tv.

It's been a year bri it's okay he won't remember you anyways.

I thought to myself as I was finishing and going to work.........

But I was wrong.

"Hello Abriellana long time no see huh." Said a deep voice as I walked out of my apartment and that was all I could remember what happened after everything went black.

- 2 Hours Later -

I woke up in a dark cold room tied up to a chair and duck tape covering my mouth not letting me talk or scream.

"It's bout time you woke up sleeping beauty." Said a deep voice that sounded familiar. "I bet your wondering why your here and who I am."

Well yes I am but you sound famil- HAYES!

I thought to myself.

"OWE YOU BITCH THAT HURT!" I yelled as he took off the tape from my mouth.

"Now baby girl that is no right way to great me now is it.?" He asked getting a whip from a table. "How did you get out , how did you find me , and what the fuck do you want from me-" I was asking him throwing him questions left an right till he covered my mouth.

"Shhh baby girl there's no need to ask or answer these questions." "Why did you bring me here Hayes?" I asked one more time trying to get an answer this time. "To get what you deserve , you know for putting me in prison for six years." Was all I can remember before
everything went black......again.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm sorry that it's been a long ass time since I've updated but I started school already 😭 and if you haven't luckies!!!

I'm a freshmen btw!!!!!! Lmao okay but I'm try to update so yeah.

See Y'all In Time .