Chapter 8.

To be Continued...

Nicki Minaj 👑
Friday, December 10, 2015
Sandy Springs, Georgia
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nicki Minaj 👑Friday, December 10, 2015Sandy Springs, Georgia•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Destiny and I parted ways about two hours ago and I am currently at the new Sandy Springs house. Luckily, the moving company has put everything in place so all we have to do is get settled in.

I'll be flying back to Atlanta in a few minutes for the court hearing that's in two days. I figured that I can spend time with Jade while I'm down in case the battle goes left.

I looked at the time above the stove and sighed. It's 3:46 and I need to be headed to the airport for my 4 o'clock flight. I was really lingering around because Stephanie hasn't called me yet.

Speaking of which, my phone starting ringing on the counter. I went back and grabbed it while looking at the Called I.D and seeing that it is Stephanie.

"Hello?"

"Nicki? It's Step. I have some really, really bad news." She sniffles.

"Huh?" I panicked. "What happened?"

"Jade could be dead, Nicki. I'm so sorry."

I started running, screaming, and hunting for my shoes. I grabbed my keys, bags, dropped phone, and rushed out of the house after locking it up and setting the alarm.

I cried and drove right to the airport that already had my private jet waiting. I got out coughing and asked the pilot to please get my bags.

As I got on, I dropped in the seat and cried some more. I felt like a straight up failure because it was all my fault she was placed in the system in the first place.

At exactly four, the plane took off and I ordered him to go as fast as he could.

I was hurt. I was confused. And most of all, I was spiritually deceased.

 And most of all, I was spiritually deceased