~one~

Sophia's P.O.V

"JASON! GET YO ASS DOWN STAIRS, THE MOVING TRUCK IS HERE!!"

Jason is my older brother, he is 21 years old and we live together in LA in an apartment. We left our parents in Australia because all they did was as abuse us, get drunk and smoke weed. We had enough of this bullshit so we saved up and got a citizenship there, then caught a plane and left asap.
Anyways we have our aunty that lives in LA as well so she helped us rent this apartment.
So now Jason is setting out all the furniture and I need to go get some food for us. As I got into our car it was freezing and may I add, it was 7o'clock in the morning so it was very cold. But anyways I arrived to the supermarket and I brought a shopping list with me.

" -Eggs√ tick
-bread√ tick
-milk√ tick
-cookies
Shit I gotta get cookies or else Jason is gonna be pissed".

As I was going in the cookie isle I got pushed over.

"BRO WTF! watch were your going dude"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry"

When I went to go look up and see who pushed me over.... I froze..
Perfect hair, beautiful hazel eyes, pink plump lips and OML HIS JAWLINE!! That jawline could cut a bitch.

"Um, are you okie miss?"

Oh fuck I just realized I was staring at him this whole time.

"Um yes sorry I got to go byee"

As I was about to go he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"WAIT! I didn't catch your name"

"Oh, the names Sophia"

"Beautiful name Sophia". He said smirking at me

"I'm Grayson by the way"

"I would love to stay and chat Grayson but I gotta go LATERS".

And like that I left. I paid for the food and put everything in the car. On the way back home I couldn't stop thinking about Grayson. All his features were just so.... Perfect.

Once I got home I asked Jason to help me bring the food to the apartment.

As I was about to go in my room...

"SOPHIA"

"WHAT"

"WHERE ARE THE COOKIES I ASKED YOU TO BUY"

oh fuck.
I forgot to get them because I got interrupted by Grayson

"I FORGOT THEM"

"YOUR SUCH A DUMBFUCK! WHY DID YOU FORGET THEM!!" Jason shouted

He isn't your normal nice brother you usually get.

"OH MY LORD I WILL GET THEM LATER. CHILL YO ASS DOWN! ARE YOU ON YOUR MAN PERIOD OR SOMETHING" I shouted back

haha I won, that made him shut up.
I went to go check the time and... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! its 9o'clock pm. How long was I out for. Damn.

I walk down stairs to say goodnight to Jason and he does the same. I walk back up stairs and pick the biggest room so that can be my room. I get a blow up mattress and blow it up. I have a quick shower and get into bed. I'm on my phone for about 10mins. I check the time and see its 10:23. I put my phone down and I just lie down thinking about Grayson. OML HIS JAWLINE!! I can't get over it. I swear it could actually cut a bitch. Anyways I got to go to sleep because tomorrow is a big day. I got school tomorrow. YAY!! ughhh well wish me luck.