~five~

Grayson's P.O.V (SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER😂😂)

I just fucked the new girl.... She is so fricken hot and she is so good at fucking but ehh oh well i gotta move on. I'm a fuckboy what do you except.

Sophia's P.O.V (lmao back to her again😂)

I wake up in someone else's bed, But than I remembered what happened last night. I saw that Grayson wasn't next to me so I go down stairs to see if he is there. As I went to the stairs, I instantly collapse because my legs are still so sore from last night.
I get back up and see all three of them laughing but I see Grayson smirking.

"damn he really did fuck u so hard u can't walk". Bella said

Than bella handed Grayson $5.

"You won". Bella said rolling her eyes

We all just laughed. I grab a box a cereal from the cabniet and than I feel two big ass hands wrapped around my waist.

"morning Babygirl, did u enjoy last night?" He says smirking.

I turned around and kiss him on the lips and say

"yes I did but I'm still really sore..". He smriks and i just start to eating coz food is life.

Once we were done eating i suggested if we wanted to go to the beach. They all said yes and so we started to get ready. We head to the beach and once we got there bella and i had to go to the bathroom because we had to pee ( lmao😂😂).

"Hey guys we will be right back, we are just gonna go pee". I said and they started laughing.

Once Bella and i came back I was speechless.... I saw something I never wanted to see.....

Grayson kissing another girl....

I know we aren't in a relationship but I was still really jealous.

FOR FUCK SAKE HE TOOK YOUR VAGINITY SOPHIA GO DO SOMETHING.

And so I did.

I walk up to him, i rip him off the slut he was kissing and slap the hoe and than slap him across the face while crying and i run off.

Bella chases after me and we decided to leave.

She takes me back to her place (we took 2 cars) and we just hung around there for a bit.

Then all of a sudden Jack comes running in the house and starts asking questions as to why i crying because he wasn't there when Grayson kissed that hoe.

"OML SOPHIA! SIS WHATS WRONG!!". he said very worried.

I was always like a lil sister to him and he was always like another big brother too me.

"Well....". I start to say

"Bella and I went to go pee and after we came back out I saw him kissing another girl". I said crying my eyes out.

Once i said that he leaves the house and i know exaclty where he was going.

Grayson....

Bella and i run after him but he already left. We get into my car and drove off following jacks car.
He stops at the Dolans house, jack gets outta the car and storms off the to front door. Bella and I quickly run to him but we were already too late. Jack was bashing the shit outta Gray.