~seven~

Sophia's P.O.V

{Recap: Grayson P.O.V
I went to go look at who bitch slapped me but she slapped me again, even harder this time tho. Than she walked off. I knew who it was anyways. It was Bella.}

We all decided to go sleepover Dianas house. Once we got to her house we all sat on the couch.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. How could he do this to me. Twice aswell, once when we went to the beach and second, today. Like ik we aren't in a relationship but HE TOOK MY VIRGINITY and he just ups and leaves like that. But the stupid unfortunate thing is.... I still love him...

I got cut outta my thoughts by Cadillac asking if we wanted to play truth or dare. I ended up saying yes so I could stop thinking about Grayson.

We all sat in a circle and got a bottle. Diana spun the bottle and it landed on Cadillac.

"Truth or dare?" Diana says with a smirk on her face.

"DAREE". Cadillac says all energetic.

"Okie I dare you to go out side and scream out 'I love dick so much, Its do yummy I have it everyday 24/7'. Diana says while laughing.

"You guys better not record me". Cadillac says while walking outside.
"I LOVE DICK SO MUCH ITS SO YUMMY I HAVE IT EVERYDAY 24/7!!!". Cadillac says at the top of her lungs.

By now we are all dieing of laughter because she actually did it.

"OML I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!!!". Diana said laughing.

"A dare is a dare so shut up". Cadillac said getting embarrassed.

Once we calmed down it was Emma's turn to spin the bottle. She spun it and it landed on... Me.

"Truth or Dare". Emma says with an evil smirk on her face.

"Truth"

"Is it true that you fucked Grayson". Emma asked still with that evil smirk on her face.

"Umm... No I h..hav..e..ent". I said stuttering.

"Okieeee". She said
"Fucking bullshit you stupid lieing slut". She said under her breathe

I just pretended I didn't here her because I didn't wanna start shit so I left it and we continued the game.

AYEEEE WHATS UP HOESSS💙💙💙

I'm sorry I didn't update again, But I did now!
Sorry for the short chapter to💯
Well I hope u like this chapter

Remember to
Vote & comment💙💙

Byeeee my lovelys