~four~

WARNING

👽 yo guys this is another warning, its much more worse than the last chapter so be careful kiddos, but other than that... enjoy👽

{recap: I gotten waken from my slumber by my phone ringing. I saw the time and it was 5 o'clock. I answer the call not knowing who it was. What I heard made my stomach drop.... }

"hello is this Sophia Rose?"

"Yes it is"

"this is the Los Angeles hospital and Jason Rose is in a severe state at the moment but he said you were his sister, so if u could please come down to the hospital now to fill out some paperwork, that would be great! Thank you". Than she hung up the phone.

By now, tears were already streaming down my face. I jumped outta bed, and ran to Bella crying my eyes out.

"BELLA!! JASON IS IN THE HOSPITAL WE NEED TO GO NOW". I said crying

"Oml okie let me get changed".

Than I ran back to my room to go get changed as well.
5 minutes later Bella and I were outta the house already in the car. We sped off the the hospital as fast as we could.

(Skip car ride)

When we got to the hospital we both got out of the car and bolted inside.

"JASON, JASON ROSE". I shouted to the lady.

"Level 3, room 848". She said calmly

We ran to the elevator and waited. It was taking for ever so we took the stairs instead.

"845, 846, 847"

"THERE 848". I screamed

I barged in the room and saw Jason lieing in the bed very, very, very still....
I walked up to him and his face was very pail. Then the doctor walked in.

"Sophia Rosr?"

"Yes that's me". I said sadly

"Well we found that ur brother has bruises and scratches all over his body accrued to a fight but, I'm sorry but, he is in a coma from this fight. I'm very sorry I will give you some time with him". The doctor said leaving.

I drop to the floor and ball my eyes out.

"MY BROTHER IS IN A COMA BECAUSE OF THAT FUCKWIT, GRAYSON". I said screaming and crying at the same time.

"Sophia Shhhh it's okie everything is going to be okie, I promise".

When Bella said that I just started to calm myself down.
I walked to Jason and just layed with him.

"Jason....". I started saying
"I know you're in there, please wake up... I need my hoebag back". When I said that I started crying so much.

I kissed him on the forehead, than I got out of the bed and walked over to Bella.

"I'm going to kill Grayson". I said purely angry.

Bella and walked out of the room. Once we got out of the building I decided to call Ethan and see where his dickhead of a brother is.

"Hello"

"Yea Ethan, hi its me Sophia"

"Oh hey wassup babe what's up"