Chapter 1

Travis' POV:
"Oh Heeeeeyyyy.... Katelyn?" *gets smacked* "Okay, same time tomorrow?" Aphmau sighs "Do you ever learn or try a different strategy?" She asks, I shake my head (no) "But I do learn one thing she hits harder each time!" *winks at Aphmua and gets hit in the face by Aphmau* "Oh, God okay, okay, I'll go!" I start to walk away then turn my head to look at her butt. *Gets hit by Katelyn out of no where* "wahahah!!!" I fall back "Wwwwwhhhhaaaattt? She's got a nice butt!" Katelyn glares at me "You jelly I'm not looking at yours? You know your's is better!" I grin as she hits me again harder than the last. "Gooosssshhhh... You get stronger and stronger! Do you work out?" Katelyn sighs and walks away. Thinks, I wish Katelyn would like me I mean I try but it never works maybe I should try something different?... Nah!, walks home.
-The Next Day (Katelyn's POV)-
Yawns and rubs eyes "Aphmau? Dinner ready yet?" I scream but I get no response "Aphmau?!" I yell still no answer. Sighs and checks her room there's a note:
Dear Katelyn,
Fix breakfast yourself I'm off to the grocery to get ice cream and cake batter for Kawaii~Chan/Vylad don't tell them, well I guess you can't Vylad's at a interview and Kawaii~Chan is at the maid cafe! Good luck, with breakfast, HeHe, first time? Lol!
Your Best Friend,
Aphmau
I growl at the thought of her planning this. "Well better get started or I could order a piz-" the door bell rings. I think, please don't be Travis, I answer it and... It's Travis. "Hhhhheeeeyyy Katelyn? How are ya?" I sigh "Great!" I say with a fake smile. "I heard you needed some help with breakfast?" I sigh "Yeah, why?" He grins "Weeeelllllll.... I could help ya?" I frown more he begs me for 5 whole minutes. "FINE!!!" I yell finally giving in "YAY!" He shrieks like a school girl. I sigh more but laugh in my head, he sounds so girly!,
-Travis' POV-
"Okay so Katelyn hand me the flower!" She sighs over me ordering her around. "Fine I'll get it since you are to lazy!" I say with a smirk "N-No! I'll get it Travis!" She yells, we both reach for it on the top shelf I trip and fall on her landing on the floor I grab her head so it won't hit the floor that hard. We stare into each other's eyes I start to get up knowing she feels uncomfortable but I stumble and fall inches away from her lips I know she won't kiss me but I can't help it I lean in and kiss her on the lips and she doesn't shove me away or fight she puts her hands around my neck and goes along with the kiss.
-After they finish breakfast Katelyn's POV-
"Well I should go, you have your breakfast so you probably don't want me to stay much longer..." He sighs sadly and I start to blush for what I'm about to do I reach for his wrist before he walks out and I pull him to the couch his eyes wide the whole time probably shocked. I make out with him for a good 2 minutes and it felt...good, no amazing! And as he starts to leave I give him a kiss on the cheek and say "bye!" He says "I won't tell anyone!"