Chapter 4

-Travis's POV-
"Katelyn! I have to tell you something!" I yell as I run up the stairs. "Yes Travis?" She says smiling and surprisingly happy. "There he is! The one that finally got Katelyn to show emotion besides anger!" Kawaii~Chan says about to faint. "Kawaii~Chan!" Reece says catching her. "R-Reece~Sempi!" Kawaii~Chan says before she is out cold. "Katelyn, I have to talk to you in private..." I say feeling the tears already building up. "Travis are you okay?" Aphmau asks, "Y-Yea..." I say feeling like sobbing.

-They get to a private place Katelyn's POV-

"What is it Travis?" I ask seeing the tear go down his cheek. "I-I-I...I think we should break up!" He says quickly "What..." I say shocked and feeling a different emotion for once, Sad. "You want to be tuff...But I want to be with you you! And you can't do both! I know I make things embarrassing and I'm a womanizer... So I think it would be best...if we..." He grips his hair and sobs turning away. "Travis! I don't want to be tuff if it means not being with you!" I says feeling the tears roll down my face. "Katelyn...I know you don't mean that!" He says a little loud and crying at the same time. "But I do!" I scream at him still with tears running down my face. I grab him and turn him towards me, "Travis...I love you!" I say almost choking on my words."I love you too, you are my world and more!" He says not even choking once. He pulls me closer and wipes my tears away, he kisses me and I don't even think of pulling away, not once.

-A few days later, Travis's POV-

I knock on the door holding flowers behind my back, they are blue like her hair and are beautiful like her. She answers the door and looks at me puzzled. I give her the flowers and she smiles at me. "Travis..." She begins but I'm already on one knee and have a small box open inside is a promise ring, "I promise my heart to you Katelyn..." I say with a gentle smile. "Travis!" She says excitedly and I slip the ring on her finger. "There, a beautiful ring for a even more lovely lady!" I say bowing and grinning. She punches me in the arm lightly which is like a punch from Aphmau hers are usually way harder than Aphmau's! And that's why I like her, she could beat Laurence, Garroth, and Dante all in one. She's my Lovely Lady.