Chapter 2

-Travis' POV-
I ring Katelyn's door bell the next day. She answers smiling then it fades. "What do you want Travis?" She asks me how she used to ask so no one gets suspicious. "Just wanted to come watch an Anime with Aph!" She looks at me shocked "Oh...okay I'll be up in my room..." She says sadly. "Oooohhhh, Katelyn you can join!" She spins around and walks toward the couch yet she closes the door. I knock hard on the door. "Coming!" Katelyn yells and mumbles "Where did Travis Go?" She opens the door "Oh! Travis?" I sigh "You closed the door..." I say a little frustrated but chill at the same time. "Oh!" She chuckles "S-Sorry come on in!" She says through her laughs.
-After Aph is ready Katelyn's POV-
"Aph what Anime we watching?" I ask the both look at me "One Punch Man!" The say at the same time. "Okay then pop it in!" Aph nods and goes to find it. "We don't have it, I have to get it at the store! It won't take long bye!" She says walking out the door. "Okay!" Travis yells, as she drives away Travis' eyes go to me. "What?" I say acting because I did not know if anyone else was home. He grins and he out stretches his hand for me, as I stand I hear Vylad yell "I'm ready for the MOVIE!!!" He runs up the steps and his eyes widen as he sees me take Travis' hand. "K-Katelyn?" He sturdier I turn and yank my hand away from Travis.
"V-Vylad?!" I yell "Yea?" I just stand in shock."Oh you're watching the movie too?" I sigh in relief "Uh...,Yea!" He grins "I gonna go get the Popcorn at the store!" I look puzzled at him."Okay but Aph ha-" I get cut off "Yea? Uh huh! Bye now!" I sigh "Okay?"
-After everyone is gone Travis' POV-
I extend a hand to Katelyn she takes it with out a question. I pull her in and we Kiss and then she hears the door and jerks away from me I sigh unhappily. It was a false alarm and then she comes back in for a kiss (But what they don't know is Aph , Vylad, and Kawaii~Chan are all watching from the window)
Stay tuned for the next Travlyn Chap!