Chapter 5

-2 year later Travis's POV-
"Oh Katelyn!" I say eagerly "What is it?" She says a little impatient "How's about, we go on a nice date tonight!" I ask hoping she says yes. "Okay? Why?" She asks "Because we haven't gone on one in a while!" She nods "Well okay let me get dressed!" She says swinging back GG into her room to change clothes. "Okay, she is probably gonna look amazing and I'm gonna look like trash, but I have to not show that I feel a little under dressed..." I say to myself, Katelyn walks out in a light blue, short, dress her hair in a bun, with light pink lipstick on, but the best part was her,
butt it looked amazing in that dress. "Oh, my, GOSH! Your Butt is look'n ffffiiiinnnneeee!" I say and immediately get punched in the gut. "Ow..." I say falling to the floor. She laughs, "Now are you ready to go or do you need a minute?" She asks smirks "I'm fine! Just wanted you to pick the restaurant we go to!" I say starting to stand and hand her the option list that I have wrote out for her. She looks at it her eyes keep going back to one of the thing, Olive Garden.

-at Olive Garden Katelyn's POV-

"This is amazing!" I say stuffing my face with breadsticks. He laughs at me and I through my spoon at him and he flinches "H-Hey! Watch it!" He says while chuckling at the same time. His eyes fall on mine and he smiles, his white teeth showing, then he gently pushes his hair out of his face. He gets on the ground on one knee, my eyes go big and excited yet I make my self look calm, he looks at his pocket and pulls out a small black box he opens it and it's white inside with a ring that has a beautiful blue jewel. He looks at the ring then at me "Will you marry me?" He asks with a calming smile and a comforting look, "I-I-I don't know what to say..." He smiles "Just say, Yes..." He says comfortingly as he smiles at me, then he gets up and kisses me, I push him away, "Yes..." I say with a grin then pull him back in to kiss. He doesn't push away, he's Travis though, he probably wouldn't push away even if he was kissing Laurance! To my surprise he pulls away and then slips the ring on my finger along with the promise ring he gave me, 2 years ago... I smile and he looks up "Where should we have the wedding?"