Chapter 3

-Aphmau's POV-
"Kawaii~Chan, they are KISSING!Kawaii~Chan?" I turn and she is going nuts with excitement,"Oh no, Kawaii~Chan calm down! You can't get their attention!" She covers her mouth and jump up and down."I think their cute!" Vylad says calmly I look at him "WELL DUH!!!" I yell then cover my mouth and duck along with everyone else. I can't tell for sure but I think they looked at the window, I hear foot steps coming closer. I look up through the window and there is no one there."Where did they go?" I ask, "Kawaii~Chan thought they were right there and coming closer? Was Kawaii~Chan wrong?" Kawaii Chan asks, "Who we watching?" Travis asks, "We're watching Katelyn and you make out..., Oh hey Travis?" I say nervously.

-After Katelyn finishes yelling at us Vylad's POV-
"Okay, Okay! ENOUGH!" I yell at Katelyn to make her stop yelling. She stares at me frustrated and surprised at me talking back at her, for that matter I am too. She sighs, "Sorry I just..." She pauses and looks at Travis then back at me, I knew she was a little ashamed and terrible embarrassed but at the same time she wasn't worried about it. Travis walks up and says "It's okay so what if they know? Doesn't mean your not strong, doesn't mean you can't do that amazing Katelyn punch that I know and love..." He pauses and looks at his side where she must have hit him once, "I still hurt from the last one!" He says lifting up her head and smiling. "You will always be tough, beautiful, hot headed, Katelyn! Every guy will still fear you as you! Katelyn, MY beautiful, yet hurtful, Girlfriend!" He says grabbing her hand "Aww!!!" I say as Katelyn then let's go and punches me in the gut. "Going down!" I say falling to ground with a thud.

-After Vylad Wakes up Travis's POV-

"Morning Vylad!" I say grinning "Where am I?" I grin at the question "On your bed down stairs, in the basement, at Aphmau's house, at Sunny Side Street, In Kentucky, in the USA, on the Planet Earth, in one of the many Galaxies!" I answer playfully. "Where's Kat-" I cut him off "Katelyn? She up stairs telling everyone about, us!" I say happy but knowing it's hard for Katelyn. "I want her to love me, but not hate doing it because of embarrassment." I say unhappily, Vylad looks up at me, "What?" I look down a little depressed "I know she's embarrassed..." I pause to sigh "She says she's not but, I know she is." Vylad moves to comfort me but I move away "I'm going to tell her it's over, for her, even though I have wanted us to be together forever, I know we are better off apart, no, she is better off apart." Vylad sighs and is about to says something but I already stormed off to talk to Katelyn.