If You Pay...

Alexander feels his heart stop.

How could he have done this to himself? This is all his fault–

No.

This is all her fault. Her fault, that whore, that slut, that strumpet...

Maria Reynolds.

Alexander's temper rose as he runs to Maria's house. When he gets there, he throws open the door. The loud sound echoed throughout the house.

"A-Alexander?" Maria asks tentatively. She emerges from her room, half dressed. Her hair is limp and tangled. Her chest is fully exposed and she tries in vain to hide it.

Alexander doesn't care. "How could you have done this to me?!" He roars in her face.

"Sir...?"

Alexander relays the message the letter sent to Maria.

"I dunno about any letter–"

"Liar!" Alexander growls. "Do you understand what you have done to me? My reputation, my colleagues–"

"Sir, I swear I don't know anything–"

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME, GIRL!" Alexander thunders. Maria cowers in fear as he grabs her wrists tightly.

"Was your whole pathetic story a scheme?! A setup?!" He shouts at her.

Maria has nothing to offer but harsh, gasping sobs. "S-s-s-sir–!"

"Stop crying!" Alexander demands. "God damn it, get UP!!" He pulls her up, nearly throwing her into the wall.

"I didn't know any b-b-better–!" Tears cascade down her face. "P-p-please don't leave m-me, th-they always leave, and I-I'm back where I st-started, stuck with him, d-don't make me go back t-to him, please!!" Maria pleads frantically, her voice strangled by her own harsh sobs while she flails, desperately trying to worm her thin wrists out of Alexander's grasp.

Alexander grips her wrists tighter and tighter until he feels small bones grind. "I am ruined!" He shouts at her. "Ruined!!"

"P-please don't leave me, if you pay, you can stay, please, s-sir!"

"No." Alexander drops Maria and the sound of her body, the same body he found so enticing before she betrayed him, hitting the floor is a raw, hollow sound. She writhes in agony, holding her wrists close to her bare chest.

As he's walking away, Alexander spits one last words at Maria.

"Whore."

--------
Where the fuck did this come from Jesus Christ...I really liked writing Alexander as the bad guy though >:)