thirty two

[marie]

"Marie, Juju  wakey wakey quickly!" Jazzy yelled running into Justin's bedroom in a hurry, she was jumping up and down on the bed whilst me and Justin slept.

Ugh, really Jazzy is this totally necessary at God knows, probably stupid o'clock.

I sighed sitting up in bed because I knew for a fact Justin wouldn't, whether it was for his sister, a stranger or freaking God. He just doesn't wake up for anybody.

I didn't take much notice until I noticed tears in her eyes, I instantly woke up as she fell into my arms with a choked out cry.

"The doggy outside is hurt and hungry" I was confused but I shook Justin's sleepy body beside me, he groaned and mumbled "it's way too early, just sleep until my alarm goes off"

I kept shaking him until he woke up "Justin get up now, your sister is crying" he groaned and opened one eye to see me and Jazzy, when he saw her he jumped into a sitting position and took her in his arms.

"What's up Jaz? Are you hurt?" She started sniffling remembering whatever she saw "a poor doggy outside.. He's hurting" Justin slipped  out of bed with a yawn and put on his sweatpants.

Justin's always been the hero, so if there was an animal in need Justin fit the requirements perfectly.

"Let's go then" Justin sighed tiredly, holding onto Jazzy's small hand so she could lead him to the scene.

Justin told me to go back to sleep and that he'd be back in a few minutes but me being the nosy Argent I am, I followed behind them.

They walked towards the slide open back garden glass door, jazzy pointed towards the pool side where indeed lay an injured dog, tell a lie he looked like a little puppy.

I gasped seeing all that blood on the concrete and small, fragile puppy, I absolutely hate blood.

Jazzy began crying when she saw him again, Justin told Jazzy to go up to his room to stay with me until he saw I was with them.

I smiled innocently, Justin smirked as if he wasn't even surprised I'd joined the adventure quest. I mean, I'm an Argent he couldn't expect much less.

"Sit on the sofa and watch the television Jaz" Jazzy thankfully nodded without an argument, then walked off towards the television. I soon heard the Tweenies play in the background meaning she was busy and had other things on her mind.

Justin slid open the back garden door and I walked outside with him and towards the puppy.

Justin knelt down to the poor injured soul, he was so cute and innocent I can't believe something would want to hurt him.

He sighed and stroked the puppy making the little guy flinch in panic and uneasiness. Bless his innocence and cuteness.

I stood beside Justin with my hand in my mouth, I was going to cry if Justin didn't fix this fast.

"How'd you get out here buddy?" The beautiful Dalmatian puppy barked with everything he had inside him. It sounded strangled and painful.