C H A P T E R 9

Jin's POV

I smiled as I saw the tweets. It was mostly about me and YoonGi. I was suddenly daydreaming about how me and him would be the cutest couple ever and how we could be relationship goals. My daydreaming was interrupted when my phone vibrated. I picked it up then my smile quickly banished.

@swagdaddy

I think the old ship is going to sail again. :)

*attached image*
(I hate putting them pictures I did it before it deleted my whole chapter so I ant doing it again)

I felt sad. But why. Oh yeah I like him. But what was YoonGi and Namjoon doing at a restaurant a date maybe?. I hope not. I felt a tear of anger roll down my cheeks. Why was he doing this to me.

I walked downstairs and noticed my younger brother sitting on the stool and on his phone.

"Hey Kookie!" I greeted him.

"Hey hyung, what's new?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh nothing" I said.

"Why are you so down, hyung?" Jungkook asked me.

"Well it is just stuff with YoonGi and namj-" before I could finish he cut me off.

"WELL,! I got to go I just got a message from my friend. Bye hyung see you later" he said as he walked off.

"Okay" I answered and I doubted he heard me.

Third person's POV

Yoongi changed into my suit and tie, he styled his hair. Once he was done he checked the time and it was eleven ten, today he had to go to work at twelve. He made sure to grab his phone out of the outlet and walked downstairs. He walked into the kitchen and found the couple feeding each other their cereal. YoonGi just shook his head and he himself grabbed bowl, cereal and milk. He sat on the stool and turned his back on the couple who were being all mushy and shit. Once he was done he placed the empty bowel on the sink and rinsed it.

"Well I am off to work, hoes, good bye" he said and the couple just waved at him.

*

YoonGi arrived at the mansion and before he could knock on it the doors opened automatically. He walked through the gates and stopped at the door steps of the masion door. He knocked on it and a maid opened the door.

"Hello, Mr. YoonGi welcome!" She smiled at him sweetly and bowed in respect, he too bowed.

"Thank you!" He said as he walked in.

"If you are looking for Mr. Kim he is in the kitchen" she said as she left.

"Thanks" YoonGi murmured since she was already gone.

Yoongi walked in the kitchen. He amired the boy sitting on the stool eating without a single care what others would say if they saw him eating.

"Good morning or afternoon Seokjin hyung;" YoonGi greeted him with his gummy smile. Jin stopped eating embarrassed that he got caught eating a lot. He finished swallowing.

"Good afternoon YoonGi" he smiled then his smile faltered.

-

YoonGi and Seokjin arrived at the place where Seokjin was going to have another photoshoot.

"I'm glad you are here, Mr. Kim but we have a problem, the Other model cannot attend this photoshoot" the lady said as she tried to scramble things on her note pad.

"Oh-" jin was about to say something but she interrupted him.

"Who is that?!" She asked as she pointed at YoonGi who was looking at the art gallery.

"My-"Jin once again was interrupted, he was starting to get agitated.

"Hey young man, could you do us a favour?!" She asked with a pleading tone, because if these shoot could not go well the company would lose lots of money.

"Huh, me?" YoonGi asked.

"Yeah, we need you to be Mr. Kim's model helper, because just please young man, we need you, we will give you a check of a thousands dollars ( I don't know Korean money, so sorry )" she said, YoonGi nodded in response.

"Thank you, thank you" she said as she bowed, And turned around.

"Okay, hey we need another stylist here for this young man" she order and a pretty petite girl appeared in front of YoonGi and then she leaded him to a chair so she could get him ready.

Jin watched in pure jealousy as the girl and YoonGi laughed, he was huffin and Jin's stylist noticed then she turned around and then she put the two pieces together. She smirked since her ship was starting to sail.

*

"Mr. Min could you like wrap an arm around Mr. Kim's waist" the photographer instructed. Jin was screaming internally.

"Okay now, good, this is perfect, please bring them a chair" the photographer, order and soon someone brought just one chair.

"Sorry the other chairs are being used" the helper said.

"Okay, well let's make this cute than, Mr. Min would you mind if Mr. Kim sat on your lap?" She asked.

--

Hello guys
I'm back lol yesterday was my birthday so yeah I was with my fam.

Thank you so much for 1k... :)

Please vote and comment.