C H A P T E R 8

Third Persons POV

For some reason YoonGi listened to the stranger who had sent him the message, YoonGi was not scared I mean who would be when you have a good training in protection and security. He sat on one of the booths on the very back but close to the window. The stranger was late, he said two thirty five but now it was already three ten, so where was he or she. Maybe it was just a prank that kids decided to play on him. He snapped out of his little day dream and checked his phone again. He was about to get up but he felt a hand push him back down. He looked up and he felt his breath hitched in his throat. He barely had any time to react and Namjoon had pushed him inside the bathroom. Why did he have to choose the table closest to the bathroom. Name closed the door and locked it making sure no one would interrupt them. YoonGi was scared, because he knew Namjoon was Stronger than him, not only physically but in money and everything else. Namjoon placed a hand on YoonGi's cheek, YoonGi did not dare to move.

"What have you been up too, YoonGi" Namjoon said

"Work" YoonGi whispered

"Oh really, let's see fooling around with the princess haven't you!" Namjoon said with a cold glare.

"No" YoonGi said with confidence

"Oh look, my little baby boy has got the confidence now" namjoon mocked yoongi and pushed him on the wall, he placed his lips on YoonGi's and kisses him forcefully, YoonGi had no control other than to kiss back. Namjoon placed his large hands on YoonGi's hips and brought them closer, YoonGi's mind flashed a picture of a smiling Seokjin and he pretended he was kissing Seokjin. Namjoon pulled away and noticed that YoonGi had tears running down his cheeks. He was about to kiss him again but someone started to knock on the door, Namjoon cursed and YoonGi let a sigh of relief. Namjoon opened the door, and let the person come in. YoonGi was never so happy to see Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Namjoon and at YoonGi suspiciously but he's face softened when he saw that YoonGi had tears in his eyes.

"Hey YoonGi" Taehyung said.

"Hey Tae " YoonGi smiled weakly.

Taehyung procceded to do his thing but in reality he and Jungkook saw everything that's why jungkook sent him to investigate. He quickly took out his phone and texted Jungkook. To make it more believable Taehyung forced himself to pee. Once he was done he flushed the toilet and walked out, he stoped at the sink and washed his hand.

"Hey YoonGi, um Jungkook wanted to speak with you would you mind?" Taehyung asked.

"No, I will speak to him" YoonGi said as he walked passed Namjoon and quickly walked out followed by Taehyung.

They walked to the table they were sitting at and Taehyung let YoonGi slide over. No one dared to speak, once they saw Namjoon walk out, YoonGi let another huge sigh.

"Thank you so much guys!" YoonGi thanked them.

"Your welcome YoonGi, but what was Namjoon doing here in the bathroom with you?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi knew this was coming but he did not expect it to come this soon.

YoonGi took in a big deep breath and started his story. Both boys listened carefully not daring to interrupt YoonGi. As YoonGi told the story, Taehyung sometimes got mad and sad, because he knew the feeling to well and he knew YoonGi was not the only one who had gone through tough times, as YoonGi finished his story and how Namjoon accused him of stealing from him, and then firring him, and leaving him with a broken heart.

Jungkook then realized YoonGi was not cold as he had inferred indeed he was the opposite. He just acted that way so he would not get attacked to his clients, but he had to do something about it. Knowing that his brother probably already dreamed of marrying YoonGi and having kids was a big dream of his, and one simple mistake could lead to lots and lots of drama, especially now that Namjoon came back into the picture.

I ran out off ideas, so if anyone has anything they would like me to add, please DM me and help my poor useless brain. More ideas mean more updates.

Sorry it was boring AAAFFFF

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.