Chapter Five

This Chapter is dedicated to katana1. Thank you for voting for my story!

Song: Same Old Love

Song Artist: Selena Gomez

~Chapter Five: Little Ms. Couch Potato~

I've been here for seven days. And I'm absolutely bored! I tried telling or asking Caine if I can go outside but no! He wouldn't let me and said that it was dangerous.

I got scared because I didn't want him to turn up like one of those over protective and possessive mates, but I obviously need to be the understanding one. So I convinced myself that these are all just because of his wolf protecting his newly found mate.

I don't want to go back to my old boring life where I stay inside the house all day and all night with not even a single taste of freedom, but what can I do?

So here I am. Laying on the couch -completely danger free- on a Saturday mornign waiting for Caine.

Little Ms. couch Potato...! Gaah!

I'm bored Aura! I want to go out! Let me free!

I cant do that Dawn. Lets just wait until Caine comes back

No! I'm so bored of this room!

Well we can go out, and wonder around the grounds

Then what are you doing?! Hawl your butt out of that door!

Jeez! Alright! Just let me take a bath first!

I grabbed a towel and went in the bathroom locking the door. I turned on the shower and let the water warm up. I scrub my red apple soap on my skin and applied some flowered scented shampoo on my hair while humming.

I wrap the towel around me. And grab my comb, brushing my hair and letting it dry by its self.

I applied lotion and went in the walk in closet. I grab a grey vest top and slid in some jean short shorts and some black flats. I combed my hair after it dried, and applied some chapsticks.

Forgot your jacket

Oh right!

I grab a white jean jacket.

Now go!

I opened the door. The hallway was quiet. Considering the fact that it's again a Saturday, at 7am. I walk through the halls.

Ofcourse I got lose...!

I wandered for more and felt tired. I look to my right where a hallway is and to my left where another hallway is.

Then I heard footsteps walking down the wooden floor. I turned around. It all happened so fast. A boy dashed to me and pinned me to the wall putting my two hands above my head.

I tries to scream but he covered my mouth. "Shh". He said dropping his hands from my mouth and putting his index finger to his lips.

I noticed his eyes were pitch black. I swallowed hard the lump forming on my throat. He leaned to me and sniffed my neck. His nose tracing my neck. I tried to scream again but he covered my mouth. "If you don't shut up. It will only hurt more". His breath fanned my face. His face leaning in to me.

I tried to struggle from his grip. I didn't want to lose my first kiss to this boy. I kept thrashing and squirming. Then suddenly he dig his canines into my neck. I muffled a cry as the pain consumed me.

Hot tears flowed down my cheeks. Once he was finished he lick the blood that camed out. I felt disgusted.

How dare he! How dare he mark us! Were not even his mate!