Chapter-2

Live simply, so others can simply live ~Matthew Espinosa
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Luke!! Get up you lazy ass!" I heard someone say, I groaned
"Go away." I said but it sounded more like 'tho athay' since my face was in my pillow. I felt the blankets being pulled off of me and I shivered when the cold air touched my skin.
"Lukey? Can you please get up?" A voice said as they shook my shoulder a bit. I groaned again and they sighed.
"Come on Luke please?" They asked again I only groaned in response pulling their arm so they fell in the bed with me. I started to cuddle into their side and soon I was asleep. I woke up to see it was still sunny outside I grabbed my phone and checked the time to see it was 3:38pm. I groaned for the millionth time today and tried to get out of bed but couldn't when I saw Ashton's arm wrapped securely around my waist. I smiles and tried to tug his arm off but it was no use so I just laid back down and went back to sleep which didn't work because I was fully awake now. I turned on my side and was now face to face with a sleeping Ashton besides me as soft snores left his lips. I shook my head and turned the other way thinking to myself as my eyes closed slowly making me drift into a deep sleep.....