Prologue

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT .WHY THEY ARE GONE RIGHT NOW.YOU COULD HAVE JUST QUIT THE GAME BUT NO YOU JUST DECIDED BY YOURSELF AND RUINED OUR LIFE!!!!" Chanyeol shouted.

They are right this is all my fault that I'm looking like an idiot crying my heart out while they are blaming me from the huge damage I've done. What's that you ask I've just ruin a perfect group I let them leave the group even thou I could just stop them and sacrifice myself to leave but no I was so selfish and now I'm paying from the causes I have done.

"CAN YOU EVEN CHANGE THIS CAN YOU BRING BACK THE TIME WHEN WERE HAPPY AND NOW WHO'S NEXT YIXING? YOUR RUINING US ALL YOU SHOULD HAVE STOP WHEN YOU KNEW ALL OF US FELL FOR YOU!!" Baekhyun continued what Chanyeol shouted.

All I did was cry kneeling down with 9 guys surrounding me. I didn't know they would fall for me I'm just a normal girl just like any other the difference it's just that I'm an idol. I never wish for this. This is not part of the game.

"Stop it guys we could not bring back the time that once happend. It's already done. Manager hyung already know we found out about the game. It's over no one will leave this group now that the game has end and we all know that 'SHE' will be gone" I feel like my heart just got stabbed by a million knife of what just Suho said they all just referred me as 'SHE'. 'SHE' that they once love and the 'SHE' that was a mistake in their life and probably that 'SHE' would disappear infront of them and would never go back.

They  didn't speack a single word and just  walk out in the room while I all I did was cry. Yixing stole a last glance at me and I just fake a happy and joyful smile trying to tell him that I'm okay but obviously I'm not. He just walk out without saying a word. When the door is finally close I shout on the top of my lungs until my voice was gone.

I hate myself I hate that I didn't know I hate that I didn't tell him and he just walk out. Sorrow, loneliness, and guilt is all i feel right now.

Suddenly my heart started to hurt I feel like something is blocking my nose my body stiffened a small help just came out in my mout. Maybe this is really my faith finishing my mission and die immediately. This is really goodbye I'm really going be gone. This is really a farewell to the guys that I love. my oppa's