Chapter 1: (the start of the game)

Hi I'm Lee Taeya. They don't call me in my real name  i don't know why but they call me star. I'm 22 years old basically I'm an idol with a not so famous group called Galaxy baes we have 4 members Rae the motherly leader, Sophia the boyish rapper, Nathalie the girly main vocalist, and me I don't really know what my role is really spending 1 year of my life in this group they let rap, sing, and dance at the same time which makes my work harder. Our fan base only have 3 million people which we call the 'Suns' because they are the balance of our group.

Currently right now I'm waiting for Manager oppa since they said he summoned me and me alone. 10 minutes have pass and he finally came.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed respectfully and he did the same way. We both sit down and oppa started explaining.

"Okay star I will be straight to the point star. Were going to give you a task well you could say more like a game" Manager oppa explained .  game? I like games but I'm not that athletic I'm only good at eating and sleeping.

"The game is just simple you will be living with EXO the only rule is that you will have to choose 1 just one of them. But the boys should not know about this game or the game will end. You see fans are getting bored with their simple and quiet life so we will grant them there wish and create a plot that they would never expect" my eyes widen from what manager oppa just said. O_O

Me living with a bunch of good looking guys that would be a miracle. Not only good looking they have a huge fanbase which would probably kill me if I choose from one of them.

"But why me oppa why not Nathalie she's gorgeous as hell and me I'm just fabulous and I can't live with them I'm the only girl  they probably walk shirtless (which i approve) and EXO-L will kill me" you can say I'm lucky but I can imagine my self being awkward around them.

"Well star, you're the most famous girl idol right now. You've rate top 1 in every girl category" yeah right maybe the most ugliest girl too. I can't do this who would dare to choose one of them even when you're a fan someone would wreck your bias list.

"B-but o-opp--" "there's no but star this game or your career. Don't worry you could quite in the middle of the game or when you finally choose from one of them I'll send you back and I promise you. You will never see each other again" I can't disagree can I my career is in the line . I just nodded my head since I can't say anything else I feel like my voice disappeared

"Your schedule is still the same you're free to go out whenever and wherever you want just call the office and I forgot to tell you. You will date the guy you have choosen until the game end you will also have a break every 4 months now go home and pack your things you'll leave at 5:00 pm sharp" my whole body froze i feel like every blood that runs through out my body was gone. Date? isn't that unfair i will be the only one to choose whether they will love me or not.

I walk out lifeless. My soul has fly out of my body. My feet walk on its own and reach our apartment. When my senses came back through my body I shouted at the top of my lungs I don't care if there's people in the hall all I care right now is that game Sm ent. Is killing me they are making my life a living hell. I unlock our apartment and walk in.

"STAR!!!!" I cover my face and bend I was being attack by hug with a vicious Nathalie

"Where have you been you idiot Rae was worried sick about you. You suddenly disappear early in the morning" Sophia said while smacking my arm. I recover from the that shock Nathalie gave me and answered Sophia's question.

"Manager oppa called me they said it was urgent" I smile like there's no worries. That's what I hate about myself i hide my true feeling with a smile. I noticed There face became worried since they know manager oppa was strict.

"What was his order?" Rae ask worriedly.

"He gave me task. A game he said he ordered me to live with the Exo members. But I need to keep the game secret from the boys. I have to choose one guy and the one that will be choosen will date me and after that he will send me back and promise me to never see them again" I explain with a smile but my eyes betrayed me tears uncomfortably fall from my eyes. They all know my pass my memories of my ex boyfriend. He leave me all alone here in korea and never came back.

"That old hag seriously he knows how to control us all" Sophia said raging

"Why didn't you disagree is it that hard?" Rae said her eyes was filled with anger. I can see all the girls was getting angry. But I can't erase the smile on my face I wipe every tears that fall and try my best to make the atmosphere happy.

"I can't my career is on the line guys don't worry I will have a break every 4 months i can still come here the only difference is that I can't in Christmas and new year but it will be over" there eyes soften when I said that I can't help but be happy bacuase they understand me. They are the only one that can tell wether my smile is fake or not.

"I better pack I'll be leaving at 5:00 pm sharp " I left without waiting for there respond. I almost pack half of my room now it look so empty inside. I laid on my bed and tried to sleep again continuing the sleep i lost when manager oppa called me and waiting for the time I'm leaving. And one thing is running through my mind.

'What would be the story plot of my life if I live with them?'