Chapter 3:(how do we do?)

I woke up from my dreamless sleep and check what time is it....... 6:30 am okay so far so go-...... 6:30!!!!!!! This is a miracle i never woke up so early in my life I should be in guiness world of record as the earliest human who ever woke up. And that's how my morning started me freaking out. I checked my phone if there's a call or a text and there is.

"From: Manager Oppa
Subject:Math
Star I need you in my office now get ready and go here at 7:30 bring the boys too"

I started getting up in my bed and walk into the bathroom. I wash everything that needed to be wash don't ask what you pervert. I finished everything and wear a pink croptop saying 'step aside beaches' a floral sky blue skirt and a pusha pink highcut converst. I brought my blue body bag purse and put my wallet and phone inside, fix my hair and put the flower crown at my head and I'm done. I walk out outside my room and see a very empty living room but a very noisy kitchen. I look at the kitchen and see all of them are ready and some are just cooking, talking and taking pictures😅.

"Ready to go?" I ask which caught their attention. All of them look at me. Just smile and wave star just smile and wave. There was an awkward silence that lasted for an hour and I'm here standing and smiling awkwardly while all of them are looking at me. Suho finally cleared his throat to break the silence.

"So let's go?" Suho asked. Everyone nodded their head and walk out in the apartment. I'm still stunned of what just happened. We finally reach the car and everyone fit in perfectly which is surprising. When the car started moving no one dare to speak. The atmosphere is so awkward that I have goosebumps all over my body.

"Okay can someone speak because my ears are bleeding. How can you handle this quietness?" I ask irritated

"Actually we never been so quiet in our whole life well except for Xiumin " Chanyeol said looking like he can't handle the situation.

And the noise started we started talking we started to get to know each other

"So star why did manager hyung let you live with us. You know since were all boys?" Sehun ask. Awww his 's' Is really cute it's like I'm talking to a baby.

"I don't really know he said somethings about training I don't really know" I act unsure since I can't tell about the game manager oppa will kill me.

Sehun just nodded. After a minute of questions we finally arrived at the company. We started to get off one by one me going first. We walk to a long hallway and see the elevator but why the heck does it have a sign. Oh ow don't tell me I'm using stairs.

"Nonononono I am not using the stairs that's my worst enemy since I was a kid can someone lift me wheres the huge guy when you need one" I complain. Manager oppa's office is 4th floor high I can't go that high. All the boys look at me weirdly.

"Hey don't judge me taking stairs at a 4th floor high building can kill me I can fall in that stairs" they just answered me a simple 'ahhhhh' well except for three boys . I noticed Baekhyun, Luhan, and Lay face change. I guess their scared of heights too.

"Okay I'll carry you" I roam my eyes to see who said it and see Sehun raising his hand. The other boys stared at him wide eye. Even I'm surprised.

"Hehehe Sehun I don't think you can I weigh like a pig a matured pig to be exact we'll both die. You suffocating by my fats and me falling down because of you fainting" Everyone laugh at my statement. Im not lying even though I look small I weight a ton.