Chapter 2: (meeting them)

I woke up from my deep sleep feeling fresh and remember the game. Ahh why do I need to remember that. I frowned thinking I would be away for a long time from the family I've been living for years. I look at the clock and see it's 3:00 pm. Time flies really fast I slept for 6 hours!!?!. I immediately get up of bed realizing how long I slept. I walk out of my room finding a living room with no people I continued walking in the kitchen but still no people i tried going in into the sink I found a note that stick on the refrigerator.

'Hi star,
Were just going out buying some stock for our kitchen. We will be back right away don't leave when we still not home okay. There's food inside the fridge Just eat it when your hungry. Sorry we didn't wake you up you were sleeping soundly plus you woke up so early. Take care of yourself star.
-your baes❤️'

Oh no them buying some food? That would be a dilemma they would probably buy the whole market!!. With thatI opened the fridge . And found some food i ate the red velvet cake and walk into the living room turned on the tv and found a music video show. They were showing exo history song. Why aren't they 12 in here? This make me curious I brought my phone out and search for them.

~Time Skip~
*knock knock*

I came back to reality after searching and reading about exo. There not bad they're fun actually that I've come to the point I watch videos of them. Thanks to that knock I would probably won't stop surfing the internet . I walk infront of the door to see who was that. Hey you never know maybe that's some alien trying to abduct me. Instead of an alien I see three girls waiting outside. Ehh? Close enough..... Wait They're already back?.

I look at the clock to see its already 4:30 pm Ehhh!?!?! What the heck internet you hypnotized me😶😶. Oh wait I almost forgot about the girl. I opened the door and shock to see they were a buch of bags laying on the floor. And I was right.

"Is it the end of the world that you've bought stock of food for a whole year or you all are amaze how many food there is in market" I shouldn't let them shop next time I'm scared they would buy all the food there.

"Daebak star!! They have so many foods they even sell fishes" yup that's how weird we are. I could tell Nathalie was the most amaze since she don't ever go to markets. They're all rich well except for me they hardly go to market or play outside when they were kids all they did is shop shop and shop for clothes.

"Okay then I'm going to get ready manger oppa would be here any minute now" they all nodded and start to bring the bags of food in to the kitchen. I walked inside the bathroom and took a bath. Finishing and washing everything I walk to my room and face the most hardest part of getting ready clothes and style it always take me 30 minutes to find a perfect match but right now I don't care since its almost night.

I wear a not so fitted white shirt saying 'pizza' and a falling pizza for design for the pants I only wear black fitted pants and a white converst and for finishing touches I wear a black bonnet and put small amount of make up. And walla~ im done!. I brought my bags of clothes out in the living room and help the others place the huge pile of food were it should be.

We also cooked and eat and it's finally 5:00 pm and in......

3...

2....

1....

*knock knock*

And they are here. All the girls look at me with sad eyes while I opened the door and see a huge man wearing a black tuxedo. If I was an anime I would sweat drop from what I'm seeing right now. Manager oppa is so caring that he even command a scary man just to make sure I would go.