Falling in Love

Emily Goes to a new school after having a little girl named Roxy and plans to just start over...

        I walk into my new school for the first time. Im finally ready to let my past go.

"Hey Im Niall." I really cute irish guy says behind me.

"Hey im Emily." I reply with a smile.

"Nice to meet you! Whats your first class?" 

"Umm, Science" i say looking at my class schedule.

"Sweet me too! Ill walk you to class." He says looking straight into my eyes with his beautiful blue ones. I Felt like i was finally normal again i didnt feel like a teenage mom that nobody liked. I was just afraid he would find out and leave me like everyone else did.

"You comin?" Niall asked braking me out of my thoughts. 

"oh yeah sorry." 

"So Tell me about yourself." He said nudging my shoulder.

"Well the thing is im not who you think i am and im not ready to tell you who i really am." i said without thinking. Stupid! i thought to myself. I could of just pretended like it never happened but No i had to say that.

"Alright well i promise i wont judge you, im not that kind of guy." Niall replied before walking into the class. 

Maybe i should tell him, I feel like i need to. Just the way he looked at me he was just...just so... Different. His blue eyes and blonde hair just seemed so perfect and his accent was amazing, Should i tell him, Maybe it will make him trust me, or maybe he wont keep his promise and he'll leave. 

I was snapped out of thought by the bell ringing. Oh no class is already over! i didnt even hear a thing the teacher said.

"Hey Emily come on." Niall said with a smile. 

"Alright." I said with a giggle.

"So are you ready to tell me your secret identity" Niall said Jokingly.

"Actually i am. But you HAVE to promise you wont leave me." 

"Pinky swear!" Niall said locking out pinkies together. 

"Alright, the thing is... im.. uhh" i started

"Just say it its ok." he encouraged me

"Im a teen mom." I said with tears filling my eyes.

"Why are you crying? Everythings going to be alright. I promise." He said hugging me And right there in the middle of the hall i realized what a true friend really was.

        "So Since you told me something you where afraid of ill tell you something im afraid to tell you." Niall Said sitting down next to me at the lunch table.

"Whats that?" i asked before taking a drink of my pop.

"I Think your beautiful. Niall said looking into my eyes. My heart started pumping way faster. Could i feel the same way? Is he saying he loves me? 

"Im also afraid to ask you this." Niall Started. "What do you think about me?" I didnt know what to say i meani think i like him but maybe i dont. I didnt know what to do. I looked in his beautiful blue eyes and before I knew our lips where touching. I pulled away.

"Oh my gosh! im sorry." I said before getting up and leaving. Whats wrong with me! Im such an idiot! I said to my self. 

"Hey Em! Wait up!" Niall said running towards me... Em I like that. 

"Can i asked you something?" he asked as he reached me. I nodded my head "Why are You sorry?" 

"Well, I just... I.." I started while staring at the ground. He grabbed my chin having me look at him.

"As i said your beautiful." He said before kissing me. Could i be falling in love?