The Fight

Nialls POV*

        "Hey how you doing?" i asked Emily as i met her by her locker.

        "Not good... AT all" She replied opening it to see a note fall to the ground.

        "Whats that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I dont know" She said opening the letter before dropping it to the ground and running to the bathroom.

what could it say? i wanted to read it so bad but i knew it wasnt any of my business. I just decided put it back in her locker before shutting it and waited outside the bathroom for her. 

Emilys POV*

How could they know? did niall tell them? i thought he cared but now im not so sure. 

I got up wiping the tears from my eyes and walking out of the bathroom. 

"you ok?" niall asked me as i entered the hall.

"No leave me alone niall." I said passing by him as if i didnt even know him.

"Hey mommy can i have some candy?" A bunch of football players said in little kid voices. I wanted to say something so bad but i was speechless My past isnt my past anymore... i dont know why i thought i could run away from it, i mean i have a daughter its not very easy to hide that.

I looked back to see niall standing at the other end of the hallway staring at me. i just walked outside wishing wishing i could just be a normal teenager for 5 minutes... wishing i could be with my friends firting with boys having an amazing year but no i had to have sex. Whats wrong with me? i broke down right there in front of everyone i just coudnt take it anymore.

"Whats wrong mommy? Do you need a bottle?" Said the captain of the football team before him and the team walked away laughing.

"Whats going on? Emily? Please talk to me." Niall said with worry in his voice.

"You should know you started it!" I said angrier then ever.

"Started what Emily i dont even know whats going on." He replied sitting in the grass next to me.

"You told everyone!" I yelled. "I thought i could trust you!" 

"Told everyone what?" He replied 

"My secret." I said before getting up and walking away 

I grabbed the note from my locker and walked over to nialls. This is whats wrong. Thanks im leaving please dont text or call im done with you! and to think i was falling in love with you! i wrote on the back of the note before slipping it in his locker and running out the front of the school.

Nialls POV*

I opened my locker to see a note.

This is whats wrong. Thanks im leaving please dont text or call im done with you! and to think i was falling in love with you! I read tears filling my eyes. i quickly opened the letter to read it.

        ooooohhhhhh new girls got a secret and its BIG! Sooo a teen mom huh? boy or girl? haha bet you could hide that didnt you? well not here... actually not anywhere seeing you have a baby! wow your dumb arnt you? yeah thought so well thats all hope it doesnt get around the whole school JK your going to have a "fun" year ;)

I couldnt believe it how did people know? why would they do this to someone? HOW could they do this to someone?

Awwww are you a sad daddy." One of the football players said passing by my locker. I didnt even notice how much i was crying i ran out the doors looking for emily. Where could she be? i asked myself over and over again before i saw her running down an ally. I ran down it as fast as i could. Emily wait i didnt tell anyone i promise! i yelled catching up to her. She turned facing me i quickly hugged her.

"I said i was done with you!" She yelled pushing me away.

I finally fell in love with a girl who apparently loved me back but now i know we could never be together... Why did i push her to tell me!? i yelled at myself inside my head. I fell to the ground to weak to move i hated this feeling of weekness i had to sit there and watch her run away... out of my life.

"Emily! I-I- I Love you!" i barley shouted.

She stopped running. is she coming back?

"Yeah i used to think i loved you too" She said without even turning to look at me before running out of my sight.