Could this be the end?

Nialls POV*

"Are you ok?" I heard a female voice say

I opened my eyes to see a doctor standing over me. 

"where am I?" I asked squinting at the bright lights.

"Your at the hospital you where found passed out at the end of an ally way." She replied grabbing a clip board.

Oh no! Emily! i really did lose her! how? Why? I started crying again i couldnt help it. 

"Are you ok?" the doctor asked in concern 

oh no i started blacking out again... Why am i blacking out do i really care this much?

"Victoria wait!" I said with a tear falling from my cheek.

"What i already told you it was a dare i never liked you!" She said with a laugh 

"I love you though." I said for the first time in my life.

"Yeah well nobody loves you, when are you going to get that." Victory said waking away.

"How could you do this to someone who hasnt done anything to you?" I asked fallowing her.

"Because it reminds me im stronger then others." She said turning to face me.

"But I-I Love you." I said before letting out another tear. 

"Awww your cute." she said pinching my cheek. 

I wont love again if this is all it brings. i cant love again. i cant manage to have this much pain. 

"Sir are you alright?" The doctor said shining a flashlight into my eyes.

"No." i replied trying to get up. 

"Sir you cant get up." she replied gently pushing me back into a laying position.

"I need to call her, I need to Call her!" I kept yelling.

"call who?" the doctor asked.

"Emily, i need to call emi..." I said before blacking out once again.

"NIALL!! ARE YOU OK!." I heard Emily yell.

"Emily!" I said as i shot up in the hospital bed.

"Who's emily? I heard the doctor ask.

I looked around the room no sign of emily i just started crying again.. What has gotten into me? i must of just made it to my breaking point. Emily finally ripped out what was left of me...