3

Thanks a lot for your votes and support by benaddict31 and UdhayAkshara . Thanks a lot😊😊

June's pov:

I heard someone knocking my door, when i opened it no one was there.

I heard someone whispering,  i looked around the floor but there is no one.

I am having a strange feeling that someone is watching me. I turned around to look.

I saw a white colour figure moving ... i rubbed my eyes and saw in that direction. But i couldn' t see anything. I moved closer , and then i saw that snow globe which started playing.... the couple in that snow globe started dancing.

Suddenly someone pushed me from back, i lost my balance and dropped that snow globe.

It is broken. The couple  were divided. I took that  broken snow globe which is now partially broken.

I saw some reflection in that glass piece which is very blur image.

I turned back, and started to chase that figure. . .

June... june.. wake up!!!

I opened my eyes. Mom!! What happened? I frowned.

Get ready!!  She said and went off.

And then i realised that it's a nightmare.

**********

I went near my desk and found that snow globe , it's not broken but there are some faint lines and dust on it.

I clearly remember that when i saw it for the first time it is so nice, without any damage.

But not now!!

Is it only a dream or .....?

*********

Mom,  dad ... what happened?

Hey june" we fixed the date for your brother' s wedding" said my dad.

Wow! That's so fast.when is it?

This coming week.. on wednesday said mom.

Mom the wedding gonna be here?

Yeah.... it is so nice here. "And there is a huge, famous church here. Our realitives will come here.
I already invited some of them " said mom.

Ohh!! 

Hey june!! 

Hi monny! First of all congratulations to both of you. I'm so happy for you bro!! I hugged both of them.

June, can you come with me to help in choosing my wedding dress asked monica.

Yeah sure!!

So come on we are going for shopping!! She screamed.

Monica is a really good person. She is so kind and caring. I liked her so much.

I sat in the car while she drove.

Hmm why we stopped here? I said looking at coffee house.

June , i have a sister who is working here!! Come in .

Oh  i haven't met her? I said.

There she is....

Hey monny!!

June this is my sister Evlyn. And Evlyn she is June , Danny's sister.

"Nice to meet you" i said.

We then had a coffee. And went for shopping.

Finally we selected her a beautiful frock.

*********

Wow!! We had a great time . Isn't june asked Evlyn.

Yeah!! It is so fun to be with you guys.

Okay then see you later June . Bye.....

They dropped in front of my home and went.

In the night, i woke up. My throat became dry. I went to kitchen and had some water . When i was about to go ,  i saw the window keenly i saw a hand print on it.... and then i again heard the sound of a car.... i opened the door. I saw a boy driving that car. I'm definitely sure that he is spying on this house....

 I'm definitely sure that he is spying on this house