Part 26

WARNING :- MATURE CONTENT
THIS WHOLE UPDATE IS A MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR RISK
YOU CAN IGNORE THE UPDATE COZ THERE IS NOTHING IMPORTANT
I DO NOT INTEND TO CORRUPT ANYONE'S MIND
******
FLASHBACK CONTINUES....
The kiss gives a wake up call to my nervous system and i rise and respond more to the kiss. And suddenly the nature of the kiss takes a u-turn from the path of sweet ,romantic and admiring to altering it to deep, passionate, desiring, and wanting. His tongue invade my mouth possessing a desperate needy urge. His hands move down my behind supporting me and lifting me to him.
I could feel him hard over the fabric covering his lower body. This was enough to run the libido through my blood, rejuvenating each and every muscle and tendon of my body. He pulls me up raising me against the gravity not breaking the kiss, enough high that i wrap my legs around hi bony pelvis cradling against him .
We break the kiss and stare... Stare into each others eyes, our foreheads supporting each other. I sense him moving. He walks to a room , may be his bed room. He places me on the fluffy soft mattress my head is resting over the over fluffy pillow. He climbs over me. He inhales sharply and says," oh, u have a super electrifying effect on me." He presses me into the mattress one hand cupping my face, his fingers tangled in my hair he again places his lips over my and we devour our passion back into each other. His other hand running over my breasts, waist taking a turn and making way to the back and loosening the zip of my dress. My hands crawl over his masculine chest pushing off his jacket. He co-operatively throws it off. My hands approach their next target and lift up the hem of his tee shirt. He breaks the kiss and removes it in a swift move and coming back his lips acquire my neck. He holds on the dress from shoulder and pulls it down in a swift move straight till my knees from where i gently kick it off. He places his palms on the either side of my head like he is all set to do push ups, he lowers his head gazing at my body covered in black strapless bra n black lacy panties. He sighs out a hiked breath and says," oh , Nandani... You have a body to die for." Making me blush to the darkest shade of red. He moves to my cleavage exposed out of the bra and places a soft kiss over it.
He continues the kissing job ,placing one kiss per square centimetre area in an average velocity of 3 kisses per second. While my hypothalamus arousing me with each and every kiss of his. The alcohol too lost his effect in front of him. My fingers not being able to resit any further move down to his jeans trying to unbutton it. Manik's hands move to my back unclasping the hook of the bra releasing my breasts allowing them to breath. He throws the fabric to some unknown corner of the room. He starts sucking them and his hands make their way to my thighs parting them and allowing his legs between mine. He raises my knee and moves his hand over to my waist making his fingers feel the soft fabric of my panties.
Each and every neurone of my body was dancing into their respective nerve endings, while he paying equal attention to both my breasts unbuckles his belt and undoes his button and zip. I cup his face in hands and bring him to me and take his lips under mine.I Push his jeans half way with my hands and then use my heels to drag them down. He cups my face keeping me gently in place. We break the kiss after a while for essential need of oxygen.
He resting his forehead on mine ,and we both breathing heavily. He creases my cheeks with his long fingers and asks," are you sure about this? Is it you or the alcohol Nandani?" I getting control over my breathing speak," yes its me. And don't allow me to think twice." I kiss him gently on his lips.
He in turn makes the kiss wild declaring his needs clearly. He not breaking the kiss, moves his hand to the right of the bed get hold of the AC remote and lowers the temperature, opening the near by wooden compartment and taking out a foil coloured wrapped thing i suggest it as a birth control tool (condom).
He get rid of both our left over little amount of clothes. He puts on the condom and come over me. I could feel his manhood against my feminine part . I hold on to his neck gently. Our eyes meet. His eyes asking for assurance and my eyes gave him what he wanted.
He held me and slowly slided down inside me. A strong shiver of pain ran down my spine. I made my grip tighter around his neck and we both hissed in pain. He moved in a bit further tearing the hymen releasing the blood out of it. This pain was something i had never experienced. I let out a loud cry unable to bear. Manik too hissed from his clenched teeth," Nandani.. You are a virgin?" His voice was suspired. I nodded my head in yes, tears were pricking out the corner of my eyes due to pain. " I was Manik." A let out a giggle at the end. Manik placed his forehead on mine and said," Oh god! What am i going to do with you." He didn't move for a while and again asked," Are you sure Nandani?" I moved my one hand to his cheek n said," yes."
He kissed my forehead and i encircled my hands around his neck, and he started moving in me slowly. The pain again overtook my body with each push i held him more tightly. I could her Manik close to my ear. The pain sensation was taken over by something i had never felt. My heart was racing fast, pumping out new blood and rejuvenating me. He took over my lips again sucking them and kissing me hard. I wrapped my legs around him and cling more onto him ,holding him, loosing myself in his thrusts and lifting myself in with his rhythm. He breaks the kiss and groans as he comes in me while i throw my head back as my body looses around him.
He both breath heavily like two athletes just ran a marathon. He eases out of me and flips over from me and cover us with a duvet. I am too tired to even open my eyes. He turns me around making me face him. I slide my hands around his masculine body and he around my shoulders pushing me into his chest and kissing my hair and snuggling his nose in my hair. And i go into deep peaceful sleep inhaling his scent.
FLASHBACK ENDS

Manan - No Hopes (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें