Part 31

" Manik put me down!!!" I screamed my lungs out. My head is upside down. Arrggh why is this man so difficult. " YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND... My lady." He says in the most graceful way and puts me down. His smirk makes me even more pissed. "Manik this is not the way... You are soooo...." I pause and flap my hands in air searching for words. "You are alsooo...." He too flaps his hands in air imitating me. " Nandani you didn't leave any other choice. So i choose this." He definitely was not regretting bringing me up. " what ever." I said and left. But before I could go he held  firmly. "Manik leave me. Just leave I said." I said and was vigorously shaking my hand to get out of his grip. "Not this time." I hissed and he grabbed me by my waist and crushed his lips on mine. No no no Nandani don't kiss back no no no don't kiss back. I continuously repeated in my mind. I was continuously hitting my hands on his chest trying to push him off. While he was fully concentrated on my lips. Sucking them ,bitting them, his tongue was trying best to dig a way to enter my mouth. But i was running out of oxygen. And this was the moment when one thing striked my head and that was " why the hell people can't breathe during a kiss. We kiss from mouth... Our nose is all free." Wtf m I thinking... It was just when Manik left me panting. "Ooh I missed it so muchhhh." And the very next fraction of second  I slapped him hard. Hard. His face turned red. Ouuu dat was something nandu... But he deserved it. "You didn't miss me, you missed the kiss WOW..."I snapped and turned to leave but this time he held me hard and turned me around and pulled me to him. My back was facing his chest. His nose was dug somewhere in my hair. I could feel him breathing in and out. His chest was rising and setting against my back. We were still. I was still. He was still. After few seconds i heard  him take a deep breath. And in the next second he sneaked his both arms around either side of my bare waist and engulfed my in his embrace like a kangaroo holding his baby, digging his nose deeper in to my hair. We stood there for a while. When i felt a liquid drop roll down my back. " Manik" i said in panic. Is he crying? No ..this is something i least want him to do. "Shhhhh.." He hushed in my hair leaning more deep. He kissed my hair. " yes i missed kissing you, because this the only thing that gives me peace. It makes me believe that you are mine. It makes me believe that you are here safe and sound. And i am not letting you go anywhere now."
        He slided my hair to one side and placed a kiss on my neck. A simple kiss and it was enough for me to go weak on my knees. He placed another one, then another. I tilted my head sideways giving him a better access. I placed my head on his shoulder and my hand moved to the nape of his neck to his hair feeling in after ages. He was growing with each growing second. His hands unhooked my blouse peeled it off my shoulders and pushed it to fall on the ground. He kissed all over my back madly. " Manik"a helpless moan left my mouth. His hands then reach the plates of my saree near the waist and pulled it out. He pinned me to the wall and my face was facing the wall. He in a swift move removed my underskirt and it joined the company of the rest of the saree.
              He flipped me around. Cupping my face he engulfed my lips and started kissing me madly. And so did i. I too wanted to assure that he was here. My fingers played with his hair. While his other hand went down my waist to hold me in place. Soon we ran out of oxygen but i was not ready to leave him. But human needs... We had to part panting badly resting our foreheads together. 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes. I am alone with this man and here i am just in my undergarments... While he is still well dressed. When it came to undressing me. Manik was the fastest man alive. Just like THE FLASH. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead. " I missed you so badly."  He scooped me in his arms and placed me on the bed and lied next to me.

               Its been an hour may be we are staring at each other. Just staring. " Manik.. I need to go." I said breaking the silence. "Please don't go... I am sleepy after months Nandani. Please. Please." How could i resist him. My lovely adorable cute little angry fellow. "Okay " I nodded in affirmation. He took me into his embrace and i placed my head on his chest. I dint realise when sleep took over.
              I woke up to find my self in the same position as i was in the night. My hands were wrapped around MANIK's waist and his were around my shoulders. Manik was in his pyjamas only. I didn't know when he changed into them. His legs were above mine locking me up. I looked at his angelic face. His mouth was slightly open. His hair was messy. I kissed his bare chest. I really missed him. After a while of secret admiring session i tried getting up and it was very difficult. But some how i managed. And to my surprise even after my rough attempts to get him off me his sleep wasn't disturbed a bit. I got to dress up in a saree but my eyes fell on his bag. I opened it and found my BADSHAH vala adidas hoodie. Now it smells of him. I wore it and put on his black pjs. I took my cellphone and moved out. It was 7. There were missed calls from mansi and Aryaman. I called up mansi,"Hello." I knew i was so gone. " Hello yourself Nandani..." Ooh she was really angry, and when I land up doing something stupid , just like  my mom and manik , for mansi also I become  NANDANI from Nandu...
" where the hell you were the whole night. You know how worried i was. Not really coz I knew u were with your husband but u should have told me once atleast." She said in one go. " i am sorry" it's all I could say. " we have a meeting at 9 u better be on time. And one more thing Aryaman is a bit baffled because of your husband's come back." Mansi said the last line in a bit low tone. She thought that me and Aryaman were perfect together but I made myself very clear with Manik from the starting itself to both of them. " okay i will be there " I said and disconnected the call. I need to leave but should i inform Manik? I went in and tried waking him up but he tossed around every time. Finally i gave up and left taking a cab.

          The meeting went pretty well. Mansi and Aryaman so wanted to bombard me with questions. But I didn't wanted to entertain them so I turned to my cabin and rested my head down on my desk. I didn't knew when rest turned into a nap. I heard soft knock at my door but I didn't bother to look up and said "come in." I tilted my head up.
    "HELLOO...MRS. MALHOTRA" and Mr. MALHOTRA was standing at the door with his signature smirk.

Manan - No Hopes (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें