Chapter 46 : Aerine Phenice Leitner

Ace's POV

Im nearing the Palace as I can see it. I cant stop thinking about Ios. There are so many questions running in my brain and they're driving me nuts!

As I was going to land in the palace, I saw a glimpse of Lance Steinweg and Caimie Steinweg in not so far from the palace, What are those two up to now?

I saw Lance look at me and my eyes widened when I received such raging eyes from him.What is that all about?

I saw how Caimie Steinweg hit him and they start arguing as usual. But what's with the eye of Lance Steinweg?

I was so carried away by Lance's look at me, I didnt recognize I was already at the palace and my Fire Phoenix already landed. I jumped out of my Phoenix and went straight into the entrance.

As I was about to hit the big doors, It opened by itself and was suprised to see who opened it.

" Gabriel Nolm Faust " I murmured as I look at the Grand Wizard in front of me.

" Nice to see you again, Prince Ace " He said to me as he bows his head not breaking his look at me.

I stared at him for awhile " What brings you here? " I asked him.

" I was just running some errands and also " he paused for awhile and looked at me again " Am I not allowed to visit my younger brother? " He said teasingly.

" Liden wouldnt be here, Gabriel. You're in the wrong place. " I said to him and walked a step before I spoke  " And besides, He's not here in Enchantice." I took a glance at him and smirked when I see how he was not suprised meaning he already know it.

" Oh really, Where is he? " He said coming close to me.

" Why not use your Wizard power to know? You're a Grand Wizard, Gabriel. The best of all wizards out there. " I mockingly said to him.

The title Grand Wizard is given to the One Wizard who have mastered the Art of Wizardy and is noted as the most powerful wizard in all of Enchantice, And yes, You heard me right. He is the Grand Wizard.

" Oh please, Your Majesty. You're overestimating me. Even a grand wizard like me cant do that " He teased.

" So? What's your deal Gabriel? Where's the King and Queen? " I asked him going back to the real reason why im here.

" Is there something wrong for you to search for your parents? " He said to me while walking close to me.

I walked backwards and gave him a smirk " It doesnt concern you much, Gabriel. " I said to him.

Although it might be concerned to him knowing that he's here, My parents must have given him some mission or whatever regarding a matter.

" You're really so cold towards me, Prince Ace " He said with such wicked eyes.

" You pick up so well, Gabriel. " I smirked at him and I saw his face soured.

Yeah, I hate this guy.He is the reason why Liden stays at the Academy. He often plays with us when we we're younger, I knew him as a cool big brother who looks out for his younger brother but then all of a sudden I heard how he poisoned Liden out of jealousy to take the position of Grand Wizard.

The title must have been given to Liden but Gabriel tricked the council of the Wizards and badmouthed Liden and worst of all he poisoned him making him grow weaker causing Liden to lose the candidacy for the title.