It's Too Late

I wake up to an empty bed.

Nikolai must've got back really late and crashed in another room.

I sat up in bed and heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Hey, you're up!" Fab said, walking over to me.

"Yeah, just woke up." I express, rubbing my tired face. I was exhausted from everything that happened last night.

"Well, Nikolai crashed in Julians bed. He was totally wasted last night after the fight." Fab explained.

I got up looking for clothes, "wait if Nikolai crashed in Julians bed, where's Julian?"

"I have no clue? He wasn't in his room when we got back around 3am." Fab says.

Soon, Nikolai walked into the room.

"Hey." I say.

He simply waves his hand, while searching for clothes on the other bed.

Fab looks around cluelessly, "well, I'll let you two be."

Fab walks back to his room and leaves me and Nikolai.

"Can we talk about last-

"I actually wanted to talk to you about that too." Nikolai expressed.

"Alright." I say, as he sits down next to me on the bed.

"I don't think this is working." He confesses.

"Wait, what?"

"I just think there's too much stress and drama involved in this relationship, but it's hard because I really care about you." Nikolai explains.

"I care about you too." I say, as tears form in my eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Gia." He gets up, and grabs his clothes and walks back into Fabs room.

So that was it? It just ends like that?

I wipe away my tears and lay back in my bed. I really wasn't in the mood for anything today.

Soon, Ryan knocks on the door, "come in!"

"Hey, Gia, we're going out for a celebratory breakfast for the Strokes show tonight." He explained, before leaving the room.

Fuck I totally forgot about the show tonight.

I pulled out a t-shirt and skinny jeans and put it on. I put my hair in a loose side braid, and quickly slipped on my converse.

I walk into the hall, where everyone is waiting.

"Where the fuck is Julian and Juliet?" Albert questioned.

Albert pounded on Juliet's door, "hey, cmon we got to go!"

The door opens, revealing a shirtless Julian and Juliet wearing his 'Camel' t-shirt.