CHAPTER 10: The Text Message

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

Ahjussi kept on asking me why I decided to stay.

“Did Jaejoong blackmail you or something? I thought you didn’t like it here.” He said.

Yunho oppa nodded. “We thought you wanted to go already.”

“You don’t need to stay if you don’t want to.” Junsu oppa followed.

I stared at them. “It’s as if you want me out. I can do that if you want.”

“No!” All of them shouted.

I smiled. “Then why are you asking so much questions about my decision? Besides, I haven’t even gotten to know all of you.”

“Because Jaejoong always wants you on his own.” Changmin oppa said. He looked lonely, but I didn’t know why. He was unusually down, so I sat beside him on the couch.

“We can do something about that, can’t we?” I asked ahjussi.

“Of course.” He said. Changmin oppa’s face lit up. He was about to speak, but ahjussi cut him off. “Kyoung Mi, can you please tell us why Jaejoong seems to be attached with you?”

“Yeah.” Yunho oppa said. “Do you know each other? Are you friends?”

“Mwo?” I giggled. “Me? Friends with Jaejoong? Of course not. If I am, then I shouldn’t hate being around him, right?”

“But he seems to know you.” Yoochun oppa said.

I put my index finger on my lip. “Hmm.. I don’t know. Maybe he was in my school before. I don’t know. I never really noticed him anywhere.”

~Changmin’s POV~

“Hmm.. I don’t know. Maybe he was in my school before. I don’t know. I never really noticed him anywhere.” Kyoung Mi said.

Of course he did. He knows you very well. I thought.

Manager hyung sighed. “I think we should talk to him about this. He’s acting pretty weird.”

“He is acting weird.” Junsu hyung said. “Is he bugging you?”

“I think I’m getting used to it, I guess.” Kyoung Mi said. “But still, he’s annoying. Can you do something about their schedule or something? So I won’t be left here alone with him.”

“Did you forget? You can control their schedule. You are my assistant.” Manager hyung said. “I think you should formally start your job tomorrow. DBSK will be having rehearsals for their Asia tour.”

“Arasso. It’s Sunday anyway. Changmin oppa, can you do me favor?” Kyoung Mi said, placing her hand on my arm.

“Ne?” I didn’t look at her, trying to hide my burning cheeks.

“Can I ride in your car? I’m sick of Jaejoong’s speed. Please?” She squeezed my arm.

“Er, ne.. Of-of course.” I can’t believe I’m stuttering over Kyoung Mi. The girl I’ve always ignored in high school.

Kyoung Mi smiled, then excused herself to wash up.

“What was that?” Yunho hyung snapped at me.

“What?” I asked.

“What’s with the blushing and stuttering?” Manager hyung asked with a laugh. “Don’t tell me you like my niece. Can’t you see she’s too strong for a girl?”

“Aish. aniyo. Who said anything about liking her?” I shouted.

“Why are you mad?” Yoochun hyung laughed at me. “Oh come on, Changmin. It’s obvious, you like her.”