Daniel Sayounie

"Bye guys!" You say to your final friends. It was your 18th birthday and you had a big party with a bunch of your friends and your boyfriend Daniel.

You close the door and turn to Daniel, who had a devilish grin on his face.

"What are you grinning about?" You giggle.

"Well..I have one more surprise for you." He smirks walking toward.

"And what is that?" You smile.

"Something you won't forget my dear." He growls and slams you against the kitchen counter.

He roughly kisses you and lowers his hands toward your ass. He squeezes sending moans. He slips his hands up your shirt and slides it off. You work on his pants and he slips off his top. He picks you up and takes you to your bed room.

You slip off your shorts leaving you in panties and a bra. He slides on a condom and gets on top of you.

"Birthday sex my darling." He whispers seductively. He slowly enters you and you hear the click of your bra unlatching.

"Fuck...harder." You groan.

"Say my name." He orders sucking on your neck.

"Danielll..." You moan. And without warning he rams into you making you scratch at he sheets.

"Shit (Y/N)" He huffs thrusting into you.

"I'm gonna c-" he says as a wet liquid fills the condom and he collapses on the other side of you.

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)" He sighs.

"I'll make sure to make it rougher for your birthday." You grin.