Luke Brooks

PART 2
He replaced his tongue with two fingers, sliding them into you easily, his thumb rubbing your clit in circles quickly, trying to bring you to the edge faster. The second your hands were free you reached out and grabbed a pillow, pressing it to your face to muffle your moans.

"No!" Luke stated, snatching it away and tossing it onto the floor. He leaned over you, continuing his assault with one hand as his other grabbed you by the neck, pulling your lips to his. He kissed you for a long moment, pulling back and looking down into your eyes. He pressed his forehead to yours.

"Look at me.." He murmured, "Don't look away."

You managed to nod quickly, reaching up to push his blue locks off his forehead, and then burying your fingers into his mass of curls. Your lips brushed against his, "Faster... please..."

His fingers' pace quickened at your request immediately, his eyes staying on yours the whole time. You locked your eyes with his, feeling a gasp escape your mouth before you fell off the edge of bliss. Luke watched your mouth fall open, your breath coming out in short, quick puffs of hot air, your eyebrows knitting together. You wanted to close your eyes and throw your head back, but you kept your eyes locked with his, your back arching up off the bed toward his chest as your orgasm reached its peak.

"Good girl.." He whispered, watching you collapse back onto the bed.

He leaned down, pressing his lips to your forehead firmly, keeping his hand pressed against you a moment longer before removing it. He pulled back from you slowly, "That's my girl."

Your entire lower body was shaking still, and when he pulled back from you, you pulled your knees up to your chest and held them tightly. Luke Brooks had just brought you to your first orgasm.