Jai Brooks

" Jai, please lets talk!" I yelled, as he walked into the bathroom after a long night. " There's nothing to fucking talk about y/n, every night we fight, it's almost like a routine for us now. " he spoke bluntly walking out of the bathroom into the kitchen, i was so done i wasn't gonna deal with him tonight.

" Jai " I said across the room as he turned around and looked at me, " What y/n " he asked, his eyebrows furrowing. " I know you don't love me, and by the way, I don't fucking need you. " I said, tears starting to cascade down my cheeks as i marched into the bathroom to take a shower. The stream started to arose from the open sides of the shower, the tears never ending from eyes, almost like i didn't even need the shower water, i could have just used my tears instead.

As i got into the shower, the hot water hitting down my back, i heard a sound, almost like clothes dropping down on the floor. I decided to let it go and continue with my relaxing shower, all of sudden I felt two familiar buff arms wrap around my waist, his cock against my butt.

" Hey baby " He cooed, kissing down my neck. " Jai, stop! " i yelled, turning around and attempting to push him to the other side of the shower but failing, his grip tightening on my wrist as he pulled me to his chest as i yelled profanities at him. " I'm pretty sure you just called me every cuss word in the dictionary, buts its alright because i love you. " he said with a chuckle pulling me against the shower wall, his hips grinding against mine, suddenly i decided to give up, I mean i had to be honest, i loved fucking him.

I let out a loud moan as he kissed down my body, taking a lick at my clit. I let out another loud moan as he took the shower head and put it in my sex area. " JAI " i yelled, my eyes closing shut, it felt so good. Soon enough he put the shower head back on its stand, and kissed back up my body. " You may not need me, but let me just tell you, i need you. And anyway for someone who hates me pretty bad, you're really wet for me baby " he said with a chuckle. He started to suck at my neck again, leaving hickies.

I slid down his bare chest, it was time to pleasure him now. I took his cock in my hand, pumping up and down. " Ah fuck y/n; stop teasing, suck me-" he interrupted himself with a grunt as I took him fully into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on his extremely large length as he gripped my hair in his hand and pushed me further down till his head hit the back of my mouth, causing me to gag. Soon enough, his load of cum went down my throat, he let out a throaty moan as I pulled off his length and went back up to his face, starting to make out with him again.

" Jump baby " he whispered huskily I jumped and he caught my legs, holding them at his waist. He then lowered himself into me, thrusting in and out, his size was what i was never ever to be able to get used to. " Ugh, harder Jai , fuck me so i wont be able to walk for weeks " I let out a loud moan, his pace now picking up faster and faster. All you could hear was loud grunts and moans, the shower, and two bodies slapping against each other.

Soon enough, we went off our highs, he then pulled out and planted a kiss on my head. " I'm so sorry for the past few weeks, ive just been so stressed, i love you so much; i'm so sorry. " He said, pulling me into a long hug as our lips collided. " Its alright baby, i'm sorry too. I love you so much. " i said, smiling as i kissed him again.

And from then on, we never got in fights like that again, we loved eachother and we never gave up on us.