Luke Brooks

I didn't write these story's. I found them on Tumblr and other sites! Don't forget to vote! Have fun reading!
Luke babe can you help me with the laundry?" I asked from the laundry room. You see him walk in with a smirk on his face.

"What are you looking at?" I chuckled.

"You've got yoga pants on. Only bad girls wear yoga pants." He whispered huskily. I felt shivers run down my spine.

"I guess you'll have to teach me a lesson." I smiled evilly. He laughed before getting he slammed against the washing machine. He started kissing me with dirty passion. I felt myself being lifted up and being sat down in a chair. My hands were being brought back behind the chair and being cuffed.

"Don't move." He demanded. Luke left the room before coming back with his police boxers and some suspenders with no shirt on. To me, he looked quite irresistible. I started to bite my lip on how amazing he looked. He started to kiss me again and move his hands all around me. Feeling two muscular hands squeeze my ass I let out a loud moan.

He moved his hands down to the waist band of my pants and slip them off. Leaving me in just a shirt. He glanced at me for permission, making me nod violently.

His tongue slipped inside making me fling head back in pleasure. He bit down making me groan for more. I looked at him as he licked his lips before sticking 2 fingers inside. I yelled and pulled at his hair. Swirling his fingers around he kissed me passionately. I bit at his lip and pulled making him scratch at my hips.

Taking his finger out and licking them I became aware of how just sexy he looked.

"Fuck me like it's your job officer brooks." I said pulling at his suspenders. He smirked.

"Thought you'd never ask."

He ripped his pants off reviling he's already got the condom on. I giggled as his bulge grew.

Walkig behind me he unlatched the cuffs letting me grab him and slam into on the bed.

"My turn now." I whispered with lust running though my voice. I straddling him and rammed into him making him moan loud. I started to thrust harder and faster with each groan. He gripped at sheets making him more hot.

Bending down still inside him I grinded slowly and sucked at his neck. Making his eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Say my name." I whispered harshly.

"(Y/N-)" He was cut off by an orgasm.

"Say my name." I demanded.

"(Y/N!!" He yelled quickly. I slammed him into him more forcing his back to arch.

"I-I'm gonna.." He breathed before peeking. I fell back beside him trying to catch my breathe.

"I love you." I huffed.

"I love you more." He breathe back.

"Prove it." I growled.