Chapter 3

MARINETTE
────

Everyone was running and panicking as Hawk Moth akumatized another citizen. I was circling around my yoyo.

"Where is that cat?" I said to myself, Looking around for him.

"Hahahaha, Give me your Miraculous. Ladybug and everything will be over"

"If you want it? Go get it!" I run away as climbing roof to roof, thinking of a way to defeat this villain. Jumping from roof to roof, I feel someone touches my hand.

"Chat Noir!" I gasped. We both stop running and catches our breath "Miss me already?" I raised an eyebrow then give him an 'for-real' look. I just ignored him as I continue to find a way to defeat this new villain of Hawk Moth.

"Lucky Charm" I yelled, throwing my yoyo up in the sky, I really hope it's something useful. Well all of my luck charms are useful so...After the whole magical thing. A figure fall down on my hands, I looked around and spotted on where I can use it.

"Chat Noir, Follow me" I commanded, heading towards the villain and throwing the lucky charm.Chat Noir uses his cataclysm for make to capture it after. When he was finally captured and I stepped on the thing that akumatized him. Well I gotta do it so it wont spread around and causes more trouble. A black butterfly came out but before I let it fly. I 'de-evilize' it. I threw the lucky charm into the air and yelled my magic work [Miraculous Ladybug] so that everything will go back to normal.

A man went back to his regular self and as always he had no idea where he was. Me and Chat Noir bump each other's fist "We're pretty much make a good team" Chat Noir giggled "And hey have you heard the blog?" I widen my eyes and burning inside. WHAT THE!? SERIOUSLY!?

I tried to play it cool "Yeah so?" I asked, hands on my hips.

"Almost all people think that we y'know? Great if we're more than just crime partners" I can see that he's blushing. He has pale skin so its pretty obvious and the way he scratches the back of his neck. I looked at him "And what is that suppose to mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled nervously "C-Can't we try? I mean, It's best if--" Oh no, I'm about to transform to regular self. I cut him off "I really wanna hear it all but see you later" I excused, I run away but he grasped my arms "Cant we try?" He repeated. I look to his green cat eyes and smiled "I'm sorry Chat Noir, It's just...I'm in love with someone else" I said.

I observed his eyes it turned confused and I suddenly feel like I'm such an awful person right now. I pulled away my hands then run away where I can transform.

I'm really sorry Chat Noir.

ADRIEN
────

I went home after saving Paris, I'm inside my lonely boring room and only Plagg is the only thing that makes the noise. I threw myself on my bed as closes my eyes.

I'm sorry Chat Noir, It's just...I'm in love with someone else.

When she told me that I feel like crying, Her words repeated in my head. It won't came out, I really feel so heartbroken. My heart feels like, being stepped on by Ladybug multiple times and as the pieces scattered she just run away laughing at it. So this how it feels to fell in love huh? To fell in love with someone who doesn't care and like someone else. Wow.

Well, That guy sure is lucky. Ladybug fell in love with him.

Sighs...If only I have the courage to show her my real identity and if she just let me know hers.

"Adrien...Adrien..ADRIEN!" Plagg called, I opened my eyes and snapped back to reality which the saddest thing that is happening to our lives. "Uh yes?" I shook my head. Plagg look into me as I look away "Still not over Ladybug?" He noticed. I shrugged.

"Cheer up, That is just the beginning. You don't even know if that is her boyfriend yet. You know what they: Try and try until you--" He stops "GET CAMEMBERT CHEESE!" He spotted a few of it on the desk, waiting for someone to eat it and by someone I meant: Plagg the great old cheese lord.

"Wow, I really thought you were helping" I said in a sarcastic tone. Sighing heavily, I reached for my phone where the face of my mom is. If only she was here, I bet she can help me get a girl.

"The thing is Adrien, Why don't you try? Try hard. Be the first in line before that guy gets her. I mean, Shut up and don't be such a kitten" Plagg advised, I don't know if he's offending himself purposely or just making a cat pun but that sure is a word of wisdom of him. I rarely hear him say something like that. He likes to make fun of me all the time.

Okay Ladybug's crush. Get ready 'cause I'll be the first in line before you!