Chapter 8

MARINETTE
──✦──

I ran away, I have no idea where I'm going its I need to get away. I just did an awful slash embarrassing class today and I need something that will hide me for this. Just not for long.

I just literally embarrassed myself in front of Adrien. Well I do it all the time whenever he's around but this time. Its different like mega different. Oh, Marinette! You need to die right now.

"Marinette, Where are you going?" Tikki asked, who's inside my purse bouncing as I run "I don't know Tikki, I just need to get away from here. Away from Adrien" I said.

Of course, I cannot able to really get outside the school. So I just decided to go the library, Where there is quiet and peace. I sat down on one chair as I place my face on the desk. I repeatedly hit my hand, hoping that this will go away.

"Marinette, You know that hurting yourself wouldn't make this go away" Tikki whispers. I didn't answer but continue doing it, I need to hit my head real hard. Unexpectedly, At the last hit. It was literally hard and I can feel the pain running through my forehead and I suddenly feel dizzy.

Then all I see is black and gone.

ALYA
──✦──

"IT'S NOT ABOUT MY DATE WITH ADRIEN!" Marinette yelled in front me, I gasp in shock as widen eyes staring at her. Suddenly, The whole class went silent. All eyes were on Marinette. She turned redder than a tomato. Oh gawd.

After a few seconds, someone spoke "Whaaaaaat?" Chloe gasps as well, looking at Marinette like everyone here. I squinted to Adrien, He was confused and puzzled. He was staring at Marinette deep like he was trying to read her mind.

"Uhhh--Excuse me, M-Ma'am" Marinette moved, sliding her way out the desk but she tripped on herself nearby Adrien's seat. Adrien attempts to help her stood but refuses and continue her way out "Mari!" I called, expecting she'll turn around but she still pursue to run away.

"Wow, That was unexpecting" Chloe folded her arms "Are you really going to date that loser, Adrien?"

"Shut up Chloe!" Me and Nino said in unison, She was surprise as much I do that Nino shushes up Chloe. I smiled at Nino as I stood up "Excuse Me, Ms. Bustie" I didn't wait her answer and make my way through the door. I started, searching for Marinette but she is nowhere to be found so I continued running. Calling out her name.

I checked every room in this school cause I know that she cannot go out when class is starting. I was walking to the hallways when I passed by the Library. I entered inside, quietly. I tip toed towards a book shelf where the tables around.

When I saw a familiar girl who's head is resting on the desk. I walk closely, I gasp in surprise. It was Marinette! I feel joyful for seeing here. I poked her and tried to move her head but she wasn't responding.

I was confused, I face her head to mine where I saw a large swollen bruise on her forehead. Did she hit her head or something? It was bleeding and this is part when I panic real hard. I screamed helped and good thing the librarian helped out, She helped me take Marinette to the school's clinic.

Oh, Mari.

ADRIEN
──✦──

"Excuse Me, Ms. Bustier" Alya excused then run away to follow Marinette. While I'm here frozen and unable to think right after that. Nino elbowed me and raised both of her his eyebrows three times with a look you're-going-on-a-date-huh?.

"Shut up Nino" I said annoyed, focusing on our lecture. I put my palm on my chin, It made think. Are we having a date this weekend? All I remember is that, We'll be working on the project.

As looking around the classroom, Chloe got my attention who's waving her hands on her desk. I raised an eyebrow as a response that she got my attention "Are you really going to date that loser?" She asked.

I groan and didn't answer her question. Yeesh, Chloe is getting annoying than ever. I mean she wasn't like this before, We've ben friends ever since but when she turned teen and such. She changed.

My Mother and Her Mommy are best of friends so...I have known her longer than I remember.