Chapter 7

ADRIEN
────

"So you're going on a date with Marinette this weekend huh?" Plagg teased, coming out of my jacket and flies around my house "Its not a date" I emphasized.

"I thought you like Ladybug, Make up your mind. You can't love them both" I literally fell down on the floor after hearing that, I clumsly stood up and saw Plagg laughing instead of helping.

I grunt "Shut up and eat your camembert" I said.

"Okay, Geez" Plagg said, roaming inside my room. I lay down on my bed. Why would Plagg said that I can't love them both? Its not like I have a crush on Marinette. Okay I'll admit it. She's smart, funny, talented and sometimes clumsy but I don't know? When I look at her, I always see someone though. She remind me of someone. The way she speak and debate she things and the way she do her actions and think.

Its like Ladybug.

What am I thinking? Marinette as Ladybug? Psh.

MARINETTE
────

I ran to my room, twirling around like a ballerina even though both of my feet are right and I end up falling when I attempt to do it. Tikki got out from my purse, cheering for me "Way the go Marinette, Now you will date and be closer to Adrien at the same time!" Says Tikki who's fangirling over us hardcore.

"I know!" I squealed, touching Adrien's poster stamped on my wall "But I sure hope nothing happens that day, I wish no bad guys interrupt us" I said, palm on my chin as looking to Adrien's picture and I hope that I'm really looking to the actual him right now.

"I was thinking the same thing" Tikki flapped her wings to my daydreaming eyes "But I have a feeling that nothing will happen" Tikki prayed. I grabbed my books and homework, I'll be working on this again. I wanna look my very best this weekened.

After hours of doing it, I was finally done. I decided to sleep then but I my body refuses. Something is bothering me though, Besides Adrien. I feel nervous all of a sudden. I feel like something is going to happened sooner or later, I can't dictate if it'll be a good thing or a bad thing. I just feel in myself. I trust my guts more that I trust myself.

"Honey, Why are you still up?" Mom came in, I was in the terrace though. Having some fresh air. The light was still on and Tikki is sleeping downstairs, Good thing she's too small for Mom to see.

"Uh...I can't sleep" I answered. Mom stepped closer and watch the nightsky with me "Is it because of Adrien again?" Mom said, I widen my eyes but later shook my head "No Ma, Its something else" I smiled embarrased by the fact that I always talk about Adrien with her and dad but usually her cause my father doesn't understand any of these girly stuffs.

"Well what is it?" Mom bothered to know. I took a deep breath before answering "I feel nervous Mom, like something is going to happen. I cant tell if its a good thing or not" I said to her who's confused.

"Well, What do you feel?"

"Nervous, So nervous. I always feel like this. My heart always beats faster" I explained "I have one advise for you honey, Be prepared for anything okay?" She said, holding both of my arms as eyes on me. I smiled at her "I know Mom, That is what I'm doing right now" I said.

"Good" Mom kisses my forehead "You better sleep, You have school tomorrow. Come downstairs and I will prepare you some milk it will help you feel sleepy" Mom pulled my shirt gently as I follow her, I closed the lights so Tikki can sleep better.

Mom prepared me some cookies and milk and it does help, Even though I still feel nervous. I attempted to close my eyes and sleep.

────

"MARINETTE WAKE UP!" Something from the heaven dropped on my face. I opened my eyes, It was Tikki. Dropping pillows at me like a jet having a war or something and she used my face on where it will land. I groaned "Tikki!" I said annoyed slash sleepy.

"You better wake up Marinette, School is about to start" Tikki reminded "Yeah yeah" I ignored her, closing my eyes but she went near and tried opening my other eye. I stood up "Tikki, I'm up okay!?" I said even more irritated and cranky. Tikki pulled my hair as I stood up to go the bathroom. I immediately took all of my clothes and have a warm shower although the water feels like it just came out from the fridge.

After showering, I wore clothes and headed down. Mom and Dad was there smiling, Our breakfast is served on our small table which is occupied by four people but since there are only three of us it still works. Feeling cranky and sleepless, I kissed both their cheeks and sat with for breakfast.

I didn't eat a lot cause I lost my apetite since last night. So I brought cookies for Tikki and colorful Macaroons that Dad baked. I'm going to share this with Alya and also eveyone.

I headed towards the school in time, Adrien is also there and I suddenly feel alive when I first saw him. Honestly, I don't feel sleepy anymore.

"Hey Marinette!" He said, waving one hand. I was frozen for two seconds, figuring out a way to wave cool like him but it turns, I look awkward and funny with a huge smile on my face. I sat down with Alya who's laughing her butt off "Seriously, Did you even sleep last night?" She asked, tackely.

"Nope. I didn't" I said, unamuse. Alya paused her laugh then changed into the serious her "Like seriously? You didn't sleep?" She asked again, surprised.

"No Alya, I didn't"

"Are you really that excited for your date with Adrien?"

"ITS NOT ABOUT MY DATE WITH ADRIEN!"

"Whaaaaaat?"