Chapter 1

MARINETTE
──✦──

I took of my transformation as Ladybug and run towards our class, I only have 2 minutes till Physics starts and I don't wanna be late. Again. Ever since I got this powers, I always miss class cause its super hard to balance being an high school student, being Marinette and being a superhero ladybug at the same time.

Coming out from nowhere, I saw Adrien running as well "Marinette! Hey" He called, I turned to him smiling like an idiot "A-Adrien! H-Hey!" I stuttered "Why are you late?" He asked.

"Ummm, Uhhh..Well my umm..My cat ate my um...my shoes so I have to get one and the line was long and I waited 2 hours then there's a traffic" Really Marinette? Is that best excuse you can give? Adrien nods "Anyway, Why are you late?"

"Uhhh...Photoshoot?"

"Oh, Well I understand, Its hard to be in two places at once. You'll mess up your time" I said. When we got to our class, The discussion is already starting so we sneak towards the door since our science teacher was so busy, writing formulas on the board. Me and him sat down on our respective seat.

"Where were you? I called you like 3 times" Alya whispered.

"Uhhh...There's a car accident so its traffic" I shrugged. Alya gave me a really-is-that-the-best-excuse look "Anyways, Have you seen my new blog about Ladybug?" Alya asked.

"Uh, No. I'll check it later" I smiled, Alya told me everything she saw that Ladybug [me] did today.  She told the ass-kicking things and how awesome Ladybug is which made me feel great. The Physic class goes on and our teacher just gave us a few homework and projects. As always.

Me and Alya headed towards the cafeteria to have lunch, I still need to feed Tikki since she's running out of energies and I can't transform to Ladybug, I have some pastries my parents baked for me. Me and Alya sat on a vacant seat "You know what Mari?" Alya said.

"Yeah?"

"I think Ladybug and Chat Noir would make a great couple. I ship them though" I almost puked everything I ate today. Like Ew, No. "You okay?" Alya asked, handing me a napkin. "No they're not! Ladybug doesn't even like that Cat,  That's just phew, Chat Noir is so annoying. I bet Ladybug doesn't even like him though" I protested. Why would she think of that? I mean, No. Just no. He's a helpful crime-partner but as a couple...eh?

"Well its just an opinion Marinette, Re-lax" Alya rolled her eyes, She grabbed her phone and scroll down to her blog "I should ask people about it though" She said. She turns on her camera as I'm here face palming.

"Hey Peeps, I have a question for all you. What do you think of Ladybug and Cat Noir as a couple. I think its pretty cool since they're superheroes BUT *pokes me* my best friend here, doesn't think so...Well what do you guys think?"

I rolled my eyes on how irritating it sounds. Oh Alya...

Chat Noir is not the ideal guy for me. Adrien is! And I don't even know what he looks like nor his life style, How many siblings he has? or something.

ADRIEN
────

I just saw the new blog that Alya posted and yes, kinda rare for a guy to watch those but hey! Its about Chat Noir [me] and M'lady, besides the blog is pretty popular at school. Alya said that Chat Noir and Ladybug would make a great couple.

Well, I do think so and I do hope so.

"Wow, I never thought of it neither" Nino said. He must've watched the blog as well, I looked at him confused "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I never thought they would make a great couple"

"W-Who?"

"Chat Noir and Ladybug"

"Yeah" I blushed inside, whooping around that my best friend think so "But do you think that they are already couple? I mean they're always together and you know what they say, Superheroes never reveal their secrets" Nino stated. I chuckled.

"First of all not because they're always together doesn't mean that they're together, What if they just wanted to help each other? And second. Do you mean...A magician never reveal his secret?" I can hear Plagg, giggling inside but I tried shushing him.

"First of all, So what? and second who cares?" Nino shrugged. We both laugh at each other's silliness when Gorilla arrived to pick me up. Yes, I call him that.

"See you around, Nino" Waving my hands, I headed towards the car. Nino smiled.

It made me think, Ladybug and I would really make a great couple. It'll be sooner.