Training

I wake up in my mate's warm arms, his face buries himself on my neck. I feel the rhyme of his heart beats, feeling his warm breaths fanning on my skin which makes me shiver. I unknowingly softly smile, running my thumb in circles on his bare back. He purrs or his wolf purrs, something like that. I didn't mean to wake him up. I finch as he puts his lips on my neck and leave trails of kisses that sends sparks. I forget who I am when he does that. It feels good and... I want more.

I blink, realizing what I'm doing. I can't believe I let him do that to me, kissing my neck like that. I roll away and he lets me go. I hear him whimpers, "Julia."

I lay there, hugging myself. What's happening to me? Is this part of the bond, having my mate kissing my neck like that? I never felt this way, safe, warm, and... Loved? Is he already loving me? Does he want to mate with me? I'm not comfortable with that part. Not the kissing part. I know I enjoyed it, the feel of his soft lips on my bare neck. Goddess, how much I lust for it, yet I'm afraid.

"Hey," I hear him speaking behind me. "If you're not ready for that, I'll wait. Even if I'll have to wait for centuries. I don't want to rush you on this."

Does he mean that? He'll wait for me to complete the bond. He'll wait to kiss me. Half of me think it's a trick, that he'll force me without my permission. But the other half is telling me that he will be waiting for me to show him that I want it. I want it so bad. I want him to touch and kiss me. I want his warm hands on me. As much as I want to deny it, it has become worse. I have been aching for his soul.

"Come on, I need to get ready for training. And I'm going to take you there." He says, getting off the bed. I turn my head to watch him walking over to his dresser to pull out a black tank top and black short. He slides in his top and pull off his night short. I watch his bare legs flex as he pull on other short. He looks over his shoulder and smiles, "Like what you're seeing, little one?"

I blush. It's hard not to look at his handsome and muscular body when he's right front of me. Goddess, he's hot and I'll make sure no one else will touch him, but me. He's mine and he will be mine forever. I blink. Did I just think that? Ugh, stupid mate bond. This is driving me crazy.

I get up to get my clothes out of the closet as he walks into the bathroom. I pick out my grey sweatshirt with Fall Out Boy symbol on it, black jeans, and black Nike shoes. I look back at the closet door, making sure he isn't watching me. I know he has already seen my naked body, however, I'm not quite comfortable being naked around him. I'm not sure he still wants me as his mate since I have scars on my back. The first time, it wasn't lust or anything. He just wanted to see what I look like bare of clothes, that way he could see my scars. One thing I don't know is that... does he like my body? Is it the way he wants it to be, all scarred up and skinny? I slide out of my night clothes, the black long sleeve and the long sweatpants falling on the floor. As I am about to put my pant on, I hear purring behind me and my cheeks suddenly heat up. I turn around to find him standing at the closet door, his arms are crossed over his board chest.

I try to cover myself up as he walks to me. He growls lightly when I cover my chest with my shirt. Why is he growling? Is it because I'm not pretty like the other girls? Or is it that I'm covering myself and he wants to see my body? Does he not like my small form? Is he disgusted by the view?

"Don't." He warns as he approaches me, the blackness filling up his eyes a little bit. He softly pushes my arms with the sweatshirt down to reveal my bare scarred chest, only leaving me in my black bra. I blush even more. I don't know what he'll say. I have scars all over me, on my back, my stomach, my chest, my neck, and my whole arms. Being up close to him makes me feel luscious. His chest is barely brushing my breasts, his great heat coming off him and onto me like waves of fire, making me sliver and shakes. Being close to him right now is making me insane, the great pull of the bond is killing me.