The Rouge King

Noah's POV:

I look at my Beta's face, seeing her eyes widening and so does her mouth as soon as I say who have kidnapped my mate.

"The Rogue King got her?" She asks, her voice lowering.

I numbly nod. I feel angrily and sad at the same time. I feel lost without my mate. I feel sorry for Zaria, that I have broken the promises that I will do to protect my mate.

"I'm sorry." I say, there's no happiness in my voice. Only dull and weak. My body feels heavy by the loss.

She shakes her head and gets up from the chair. I hear her growls angrily and she stands in front of me. Specks of red appear in her chocolate eyes.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" She growls. "Let's go get her."

"You have to stay." I demand her when she picks up her bag that she always leave it at the front door. She freezes, turns, and looks at me with a frown.

"No, I'm going."

"No, you're not. I'm going and I need someone to be here to take care of the pack." I continue. "If I don't come back in time, then you'll become an Alpha of this pack."

There's silence and I watch her. Her face twitches a few times like she's trying to think if she needs to go or stays here. Then, she sighs as she puts down the bag, "Fine. I'll stay, but if you need backup, I'm going that time."

"Good. I'm going to gather up some people." I walk out of the cabin, mind-linking my warriors and others...

Bear's POV: (surprised!)

Blackclaws, my bear, has been acting up all day today. My stomach will sometime tighten, my heart will beats quickly for no reason, and my mind is like a storm. Ever since I saw Julia's sister, Blackclaws will often be restless and upset. But today, it's different. He's growling and huffing, pacing back and ford in my mind, and muttering, "...she's here... King..."

"Bear, what's wrong?" My sister, Mel asks with worries in her voice.

"I don't know," I answer. "Blackclaws is acting up."

"Maybe you're going to find a mate." She says excitingly and I shake my head.

"No, it's something else..." I trial off when I catch a scent in the air. It's sweet and chocolatey, fresh.

Mint chocolate chip.

Jay! She's here somewhere! Blackclaws growls. And she's with someone!

I sniff the air to smell fire smoke and woods mixed with her scent. I look at the forest. She's in there somewhere. Somewhere with a stranger that could possibly hurt her or worse. Kill her.

"Bear?" Mel sounds concerned by the way I'm acting with my nose in the air and my eyes darkening.

"Jay. She's there." I say breathless. "Someone has her."

"Go Bear. You know what to do." I nod as we share a look and I transform into my brown bear to run into the forest in search for Julia, my little Mocking Jay.

I'm coming for you, I thought. I'll make sure of it to get you back home safe and sound.

Julia's POV:

I wake up in the dark room, laying on the dark bed. I slowly sit up, the pain shooting throughout my back. I grit and gasp. I look blindly in the dark, waiting for my eyes to adjust to it. I feel the coldness in the room, chilling my skin and my hair rising. As soon as my eyes adjust to the darkness, I climb backward on the bed and gulp dryly.