Chapter 2

As Ari's parents walk in, she stares at her hands. The principal stands,

"Hello, thank you for coming, this is a government official."

"What's going on? Is Ari in any trouble?"

"I'm sorry to say this, but the adoption center would like Eva back. She has been selected for an advanced college for younger people in another state."

"Well then we don't really have a choice. When does she leave?"

"She must be back by eight o'clock sharp tonight."

   Ari goes home and receives a speech from her parents, telling her how much they will miss her. She packs up, and watches t.v for awhile. Then they leave the house at 7:30 arriving at the school at 7:50 the hooded figure (elder man) is standing in the office. He sees Ari, and walks out.

"Hello Eva."

"Hello."

   Her parents and the "elder man" go to fill out some paper work. Ari noticed a limo outside as she walked in, so she ponders why it might be there. Her parents leave at eight. And the elder man morphs back into the hooded figure.

"Eva, its time to go." She stands and walks towards him.
    He hands a pair of keys to what she persumed was the limo driver. The hooded figure tells the man to go wreck the limo in a lake. The hooded figure picks up Ari's bags and starts to walk towards the back of the office. Ari winders if he was serious about the limo driving into a lake. The hooded figure, being able to read her mind says

"There us a drunk that will crash into him. There will be an explosion and there will be four bodies. Your parents will recognoise the limo and think we are dead."

"Oh, wow.....okay" Eva replied.

"Everyone must think you are dead or everything will be compromised."