Chapter 15

I didn't know where to go, or what to do. So I went into a place called a "motel". I needed money to stay. I remembered from three years ago, the people I stayed with. The ones who called me Arianna. I looked them up and walked the few blocks to a yellow house. I remember a lot from this house. So many memory's. I walk to the door and ring the doorbell. A short woman answers. She gasps.

"Ari?" She asked shocked.

"Yes, its me." I say tiredly.

"Well come in dear. Its cold!"

   I walk into the warmth of the house, thanking her.

"John! You will never belive who's here!" The woman shouts.

"Who Marge?" A tall man walks in.

"Its Arianna, John." Marge says joyfully.

"Well Marge get the girl a blanket and some tea!" John said jokingly.

The two went into the kitchen leaving me and Thor in the living room. I look around noticing all the pictures of me as a child. I smile as Marge and John walk back in with tea and cake.

"Darling, where have you been?" Marge asks.

"I've been in England. At a private school." Eva replied.

A boy walks down the stairs then, staring at me. Marge speaks to him,

"Ben! this is Ari." She says.

Ben looks over to his mom,

"Mom, that's not Ari that girl's name is Evangeline." 

"Oh, yes. I forgot. Your biological name." She replied then looked at me.

"Eva, how long are you staying?" She asks.

I look up, "Just for tonight. Thank you."

Marge led me to a guest room, and left me in silence. Then Ben walks in,

"What are you doing here Eva?" He asks.

"What do you mean?"

"I know your a traitor angel. Why are you here? To capture me? Like Emma?'

"Ben? As in Ben Parkins?"

"Nooooo." He then touches my shoulder, and we land in Heaven my wings flutttering.