Prologue

~Angel's POV~

"Angel! Can you come help me with Levin?" I heard my mom call to me. I ran down stairs to see Levin in his high chair. "He's refusing to eat again." My mom, Matilda said. After our father died, we decided we should move, and today was the day! But... we couldn't leave until Levin ate at least something. "Okay!" I said and grabbed a spoon. "Here comes the phoenix! Caw,caw!" I said, making Levin eat the food. "Well... he might not want to eat more right now... so we might as well finish." Matilda said. "Can I say goodbye to Nicole first?" I asked her. "She's moving there later in the year, sweety." She said. "I know... but she thought we were going to be moving at the sametime." I replied, moving closer to the door. "Fine. Go ahead." She said, rolling her eyes. "Thank you! I'll be back soon! Love you, bye!" I said, running out the door to Nicole's place. I knocked rapidly on the door, then waited. Nicole's dad answered the door. "Good to see you, Angel! I guess you're here for Nicole." He said, and I nodded. "NICOLE! ANGEL'S HERE!" He called up the stairs. "Coming!" I heard Nicole reply. Her dad left and I sat in the doorway waiting for her. When she finally came down she was in her school uniform. I forgot it was only Tuesday! She had her bag, her headband, and her uniform. "I forgot it was only Tuesday! By the way we're moving today. That's why I don't have my uniform." I said, her smile faded. "Well... we'll see eachother soon right?" She asked, looking at me. "Of course!" I said, hugging her tightly. "Good. Well I'd better finish getting ready." She said running back upstairs. I ran back to my house and finished packing. We got in the moving van, and soon arrived in our new town. I don't know the name... mostly because I fell asleep on the way into town. We got out of the van and unpacked our stuff from it. "Hey! Need help?" I heard someone yell. I looked up to see two boys running towards us. One boy had blond hair, sky blue eyes, and was in a school uniform, the other was younger by a handful of years. He had brown hair, green eyes, and was in everyday clothes. He must be in elementary or something. "Sure! That would be amazing!" My mom said. All the boxes were in the house they asked me if I was going to their school. I nodded yes. "Well... you have good grades, and a great singer." The boy with blonde hair told me. "I have mostly A's and one B. And what's up with the singing thing?" I asked confused. "Well... every year there is a little sing off against other new kids. This year's theme I think is love songs?" The other boy said, looking at his older brother. "Yup... this year should be interesting... say, are you going to the school afterwards to get your uniform?" The boy with blonde hair asked. "Ya... say... you guys never told me your names..." I said. "Oh ya! My name is Garroth, and this is my baby brother Vylad." He said, pointing to himself and the boy with brown hair. "Well it's nice to meet you two! My name is Angel." I said. "Angel! We need to go to the school and get your uniform!" I heard my mom call from inside. "Well... looks like I have to go... talk to you guys later?" I asked, and they nodded, walking back to their house across the street. I ran to the car and my mom came out. We got to school, filled out the signup forms, and got my uniform. I couldn't wait! But they must have thought I was a bad singer by the way I dressed. I didn't blame them though. I had written down the song I wanted to do too, so no one could steal it. And I went home happy. I would be going to school tomorrow, and try to get in. Phoenix Drop High... here I come...

~Agent A.J.~