Chapter 13 A New Band

*~*3 days later*~*

~Angel's POV~

I was on my way to Laurence and Cadenza's house. All of the others were going to be there. I got there, and was greeted with a big hug from Cadenza.

"Glad you're better, Angel! Come on in!" She said, and I stepped in. I smirked at Cadenza, who smirked back at me.

"Wanna race?" We asked in unision. We laughed. Then at the sametime, right as Hayden came into the room, we sprinted down to the basement. We got there at the sametime, and everyone looked at us.

"I WON! NO, I WON! LAURENCE, WHO WON!?" We yelled in unison, both looking at Laurence. His eyes were wide, and he just stared at us.

"Um... I'll just call it a tie..." He said slowly.

"LAURENCE!" Cadenza and I yelled again. We looked at each other, then laughed.

"I'll beat you for sure next time, Cadenza. I'm making sure that will happen." I said, looking her in the eyes, and holding my hand out.

"It's on!" She said, grabbing my hand, and shook it.

Aphmau laughed, and we looked at her. It was the happiest she's been in the past few days that's for sure.

"When did you get so competitive, Cadenza? And you two realize we have one of the newer kids coming over too?" She said, still laughing.

The doorbell rang and Cadenza and I smirked at each other again.

"NO, ANGEL AND CADENZA! NO MORE RACING TODAY! YOU TWO HEAR ME!? I'LL GET IT!" We heard Hayden yell, from the top of the stairs.

"AWWW! Why!?" Cadenza wined, as a girl with red eyes, and brown hair came downstairs, with what looked like a instrument case. She was wearing a turquoise shirt and a long grey skirt. She was wearing turquoise flats too.

"Hi! I'm Matilda! Nice to meet you all." She said, moving her case in front of her.

"What is in the case?" Garroth asked, as she got on her knees, and opened it.

"My violin." She said, pulling it out, stringing it, then played a quick scale to help tone. It was on pitch, for sure.

"What?" She asked, when she put the violin down, and saw everyone was staring at her, i mean even Hayden was staring at her.

She shrugged it off then we got in our positions and started playing.

Here are the instruments and singing parts:

Garroth: Drums?:|

Laurence: Guitar

Matilda: Violin (obviously)

Angel: Piano/lyrics

Aphmau: lyrics

Cadenza: background vocals/lyrics

We all laughed at the end of the song. We didn't know why, but we just did. Hayden clapped and we immediately stopped laughing.

"That was great! You guys should make a band." He said, looking at us. Cadenza, Laurence, Garroth, and Matilda seemed to consider it. Aphmau and I looked at each other, unsure.

"Um... I don't know..." Aphmau and I said in unison, and we laughed again.

This had to be one of the best days of my life...

~Agent A.J.~