Chapter 7

"MOM!" They can't take her the police take her out the house they say she killed my dad. I know that she didn't but they don't believe me. "YOU CAN'T TAKE HER!" I scream but I they don't say anything. They push my mom out the door but just before she says "God will protect you" When they are outside I see a guy behind a car holding a gun... "NOOOO!" But it is to late I hear a shot and see my mom fall on the ground... I want to run to my mom but a cop stops me and looks me in the eye... he is jong I think he is 19. "Calm down" He says and push me back inside... I fall down. My hands are shaking... the cop wants to say something but I run upstairs to my room and lock my door. I wont kill I wont kill. I whisper the words... 

I take the book from under my bed and start to read. 

Dear diary  16-07-1880

I get it God won't save me and I can't save myself. I murdered people I killed them. I don't deserve this chance. I dont deserve a good life. I was born to die early. I was born to kill... They see me as the killer... The killer is who I am... I killed I did what they told me not to. I ruint my own life I was born to ruin it... I am not just a sweet girl.. I am the girl that saw her dead dad at 6 years I am the girl that saw her beheaded mom at 9 years I am the girl that killed  her uncle at 11 years I am the girl who killed again and who can kill any moment from now... I dont deserve life... I am trouble....

God I get you... I should be dead

Emily Carter

 This girl started so innocent...And she became a killer. She has seen to much and she did what she saw she did what seemed right..