Chapter 7

[Zayn]

I wanted to see her again.

I wanted to tell her about the Louis situation. I trust her now. But it's 2am, and she has school tomorrow, so she's probably sleeping.

Liam, Harry, and Niall had come home later the other night. I didn't tell them about Louis. I let him tell them as much as he wanted them to know, and then he went to bed. He hasn't got out of bed since.

And now that he pointed it out I do realize that Niall and Harry are a bit more friendly. And of course Liam is completely oblivious to the whole situation. I feel kinda bad because he's the only one who has no idea what's going on.

And now it's 2:15am they're all asleep and I'm here in the living room eating a bag of chips, my mind racing. I hear the soft footsteps of someone coming down the halls and look up to see that it's Liam. He sits down next to me and we dont talk for a while.

"So is Louis okay? You know, Mentally?"

Liam finally spoke.

"I don't know he's been in his room the whole day"

"Yea but you were talking to him before right? Like before we came back?"

"Um yeah but he only told me what he told you guys." It's silent again and all you can hear is my chips crunching in my mouth.

"So you saw her again today?"

"Yea." I say, a smile forming.

"And?"

"It was nice. It's so easy for me to talk to her. It's like she doesn't judge me at all."

"Cool, do I get a thank you?"

"Thanks" I say shortly after laughing. "I just wish I could see her again. Like right now"

"Why not?"

"She has school tomorrow, she's probably sleeping."

"It doesn't hurt to try. The worst she's gonna say is no"

"Actually the worst she can say is 'Please stop calling me you freak I hate your guts' but I see your point."

"ha" Liam says, finishing the conversation, and I go out onto the balcony and type in her number. I stare at the phone for a while, wondering if it's really a good idea but soon I just hit the call button and put the phone up to my ear.

She picked up immediately.

"Hey Zayn, what's up"

"Hey, I'm surprised your awake I figured you'd be sleeping."

"Yea well I think I might have insomnia because I'm wide awake." she says and laughs.

"So um I was wondering if you wanted to hang out real quick. Only for like an hour, or less." There's a silence on the line and I wonder if she hung up but then she finally speaks.

"Where?"

"My house? Every place is closed and I don't think your family will like it if I came over randomly in the middle of the night."

"I don't know where your house is or how to get to it."

"I'll pick you up. What's your address?" She tells me her address and I hang up and head out the door. When I reach her house I send her a text that I'm here and shortly after she comes out of the door. She sits in the passenger seat as we drive back to my house. The ride is quiet except for the music she turns on.

Unfortunatley when we arrive at the house I realize I brought the wrong keys an have no way to get into the house. "Shit, forgot to get the right keys."