07

"Do you want it? I'll buy it just for you." Harry whispered in my ear as we where walking through Victories Secret.

"Uh Harry I wanna do this shopping alone." I mumbled

"Okay baby just met me in the car at 5 o'clock," Harry said just as he turned around. "Bye."

The past few days with Harry have been nice, but he keeps calling me 'babe' or 'baby' or 'baby girl' or 'princess'. Not that I don't like it, but it reminds me of a few years ago. Before he cheated. Before I left. Of course I love remembering those times. He helped me leave my mom. He got me on my feet. Most importantly he taught me how to do so many things like how to organize information before meetings, and how to keep track of someone's income, and most importantly how to love.

I soon snapped out of my thoughts as a beautiful blonde women asked me if I was okay. I said yes. Of course. And continued on with my shopping. I hate shopping but I have to since I left half my clothes in California for my ex-roommate. I bought a ton of bras and panties. Some were pink, some blue, some dark red a.k.a Harry's favorite color. All matching.

I went to a ton of stores. I bought so much. I bought all types of shirts, pants, dresses. Hell I even bought 10 or 15 pairs of shoes.

I looked at the watch on my tan wrist. 4:45.

"Yessss. I won't be late." I thought to myself as I walked to the parking lot.

I got to the car and put the bags in, but Harry wasn't in the car. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

Ring... Ring...Ring

"Hey baby girl. What do you need?"

" I'm in the car. I just wanted to see when you'd get here."

"I'm walking out now. I'll see you in like 1 minute."

"Oh okay bye then."

"Bye princess."

Ugh he called me 'baby girl' and 'princess' in less then 2 minutes. I like being called 'baby' or 'beautiful' stuff like that. I looked over as Harry opened the car door.

"How much did you buy? THERES LIKE 100 BAGS BACK THERE." Harry laughed as he got in.

"Oh stop its not that much." I lied.

"Okay whatever you say." Harry chuckled. I would continue the conversation but I felt the lower part of my stomach twist.

'Oh no this can't be good.' I thought to myself. I know I just got my period. I know if I don't say anything to Harry I'm gonna bleed on his WHITE LEATHER SEATS. The seats just had to be white.

"Um Harry..." I whispered.

"Yes beautiful." Harry smirked and looked at me through the corner of his eye. My face turned the color that my underwear soon will be. RED.

"I'm not trying to be nasty or anything, but I just got my period and your seats are white. What should I do before this seat becomes red?"

"Hahahahah omg baby umm here put this on the seat." Harry handed me his leather jacket. "A little blood won't hurt it."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be beautiful. It's not your fault."

Soon later we got home and I ran upstairs. I put a tampon in and put one of Harry's t shirts and sweat pants on. I walked down stairs in relief that I was bleeding on anything. I got into the kitchen and saw Harry.... I saw Harry with a women.

"Harry...." He turned and faced me. As fast as he could move he put his back towards me. " Harry. Who is this?"

"This is um......"

____________________________

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I'm gonna start posting more. And I'm leaving you with a cliffhanger. Comment what you think is going to happen. I wanna hear all of your ideas.

All the love. M